chapter 24

Jax pov.

  We where parked out of the cabin Remington swore up and down they where her yet there was no sign of them .

        "Remington she is not here the longer we spend here teh more time we risk putting her in jail" . Remington looked at me giving me a long sigh .

         "I agree" all the boys let in Remington was about to say something when we heard a car pull up . Are bikes where out back because the front door keys where missing but the back doors keys weren't .

         So we looked out front and saw Sades pulling up in a red car teh window was smashed in .

       "I'll be damned" I spoke before Remington turned off the lights . We all sat on the couch in the dark waiting for her and my boys to get in .

         Before we even blinked the light switch clicked and light filled the once dark room . "Daddy" Able ran to me and I smiled .

       Sades stood there in shock "running are we little sis" . She just smiled "no technically I didn't run i just kidnapped two kids and stole a car punching a few of those so called nurses and then drove away" .

         We all rolled are eyes at her sarcasm . Thomas was held on her right hip and she had her hand on her left hip I couldn't help but chuckle at her sassyness .

        "You got a problem Teller" I just smirked . "A couple actually" .

        She scoffed "anyways me and the boys should be heading out now have a good day" . Able ran to her as they tried to go out the door but Dom and Alec stopped them .

        "Listen here princess if we don't get those boys back you are going to be in serious trouble" . She sighed rolling her eyes "queen" she said wich led all of us to confusion .

         When she saw our faces she continued . "Lucas you called me princess but im a queen" .

        He shook his head at her as we all rolled our eyes . "Sades if you don't get your God damn ass in that car I will pick you up and put you in myself" .

         I got straight to the point I didn't want anything else to happen I was already losing Able I didn't need to loose her to .

       She sat down Thomas before getting on both of her knees to Able and Thomas's level . I saw a few tears leave her cheeks I didn't realize a few of tears where leaving my own cheeks until I felt the cold air hit my face .

        I did the same as Sades as we both where in front of then on our knees . She began talking "listen I know this isn't what I promised but you have to go back I know Wendy wasn't the best but she is your mom Able and no matter what you've got to love her show her what its like to love give her a heart .... I don't know when we will meet again I hope you get to see your baby brother ir sister but ..... um ..... don't hold your hopes to high ill try to visit and see you I won't stop but you have got to promise to be good and do as Wendy says and Thomas I don't even know why she's taking you maby to be a petty little bitc... nevermind just whenever you feel scared scream both of you scream as loud as you want" .

        Me and Sades held eachother and the boys in the tightest hug . "Momma I don't want to go" . I could practically feel the sadness and the feeling of being a failure on Sades .

      So I kissed her forehead and she began talking to Able . "I know bubu but .... that's life and sometimes you've got to show the world that no one can fuck with Able Teller" .

       Able giggled and I chuckled before the sound of cop sirens where heard . We both squeezed the boys Sades said one last thing .

       "Its ok" I think it was more of a reassurance to herself because she smiled after that one word left her mouth . We stood up as the police sourounded the building .

         "Come out with your hands up Sades" . I watched as Sades slowly let go if Thomas then Able and finally me .

        I closed my eyes letting a few more tears leave my eyes . Before I finally opened them Sades was going out with her hands up as officers came in to collect my children .

        "I love you" thats all I said it wasn't just to the boys it was to Sades as well it was at that moment when I realized when I was officially in Love with Sades Tukwila .

         Sades looked at me with her tear stained face . As they put cuffs on her my sons going in one cop car the person who I love going in another .

        before Sades head went in the car a familiar voice yelled . "WAIT" everyone's head snapped to the one and only Wendy the bitch of all bitches .

         "Wendy what are you doing" one of the cops asked . I had never seen this officer until this moment . Wendy walked to Sades . I wanted to go over there and make sure she did nothing to her but an officer stopped me . So I just listened in .

        "Sades I understand why you have a hard time with not liking me but I have done nothing to you so I ask you forgive me I was abused as a child both my parent hated me my father and mother stayed drunk and on drugs when I was ten I was selling drugs because they told me to I wanted to be an amazing mother I promised myself I would try but I have screwed up so bad and I see how Thomas and Able look up to you so please keep them safe please thats all I ask" .

           Wow Wendy does have a heart after all . Ok so maby I was being a little mean but she caused all of this just to turn around and say no it ok you can have my son . I was angry but I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts by a gun shot .

         Hey guys its been forever but I've been so busy its been ridiculous anyways I hope you injoyed please VOTE love all of you ALWAYS xoxo kenzie 😘❤