chapter 33

Jax pov.

I was hurt confused lost how could this of happened . I rember holding her in my arms loving her and with one swift move she was ..... gone . I love her I told myself over and over again as if that would help bring her back .

"Jackie boy" Chibbs touched my shoulder maby it was for reassures gratitude even but none of it mattered the air in my lungs gone as I struggled to breathe .

"She...is....gone" I choked those words out . The cops took her body and soon it would be me they where taking . None of it mattered she was gone and for what cost .

I did this she is dead and I should of made her go . She was so stubborn the thought of it made me sick because she was gone and .... I did it I would never see that stubbornness again and neither would my boys . I let out a pained scream as they loaded her up in the ambulance . "TARA"!

I watched as the ambulance turned to black ash the cops the boys all of it going away with the wind . I looked at my hands to see I was becoming that ash . You know what this is what I deserved my end or so I thought .

I sat up breathing heavily looking around the bed was empty . I had to rub my eyes refresh my memory . So I did it was all a nightmare I reassured myself all of it was just a nightmare . The said part though was that it was once real .

I reminded myself though that she Sades saved me and my boys and my new baby boys I had to be strong so I was .

I looked around for Sades she was on the ground I got up and ran straight to her . The skin that was once alive seemed to me turning pale . "NO" I kissed her before running to the door and yelling if not begging and pleading for someone to help .

As I became numb I was pushed out of the room . I hadn't realized it before but my hands had blood on them . Sades that was her blood I couldn't loose her .

So I walked to the room where I could calm down . The nursery where my two sons lay sleeping . I stepped in there . "Hey there i spoke gently to my handsome sons .

Colton looked just like Sades honest I belivdd it was a boy version of sades . Cameron though he looked everything like me . Colton had Sades brown green hazel eyes . Cameron had my light blue piercing eyes .

These babies where healthy I was thankful for that . I washed my hands at the sink Cameron and Colton had there own little room . Courtesy of Roselvelt but I was happy my sons where safe .

I held them not worrying about Sades trying to focus my mind in something else . Colton opened his eyes his mimicking eyes and he cooed .

I smiled Cameron laid sleeping in my arms . Sades had to be ok she had to for our kids . This reminded me of Able the room and all .

The feeling of thinking I would do this alone was all to familiar . I kept my sons close and as I rocked them to sleep I myself began to mimick my kids . I let my eyes close and soon I was sleeping with my babies .

I felt hands shake me so I sat my head up eyes opening . I was cautious of my every move for the safety of my sons .

I blinked a few before seeing the doctor . "Um sir your wife is out of surgery she is awake one of her stitches broke it should be good now but you have to be careful" .

A wash of relief hit me she was ok thankfully . I nodded and she left I looked at my beutiful sons kissing each if them on the forehead before laying them back down .

I smiled in content before quickly walking to get to Sades . I almost passed the room because of how fast I was going .

I ran to the room to get to her as soon as possible . I pushed myself inside her room . She was sitting up reading .

She looked at me calmly "if you missed me that much maby you shouldn't have FINGERED ME WHEN I JUST GOT OUT OF SURGERY" .

I know my mistake but all I could think was there's the Sades I missed . She looked at me waiting for me to say something .

I didn't say anything though instead I ran and hugged her . I took in her scent . With that I was finally calming down .

She drought her hands up to my head and played with my hair . "I'm sorry I yelled i should of thought about how you where feeling . I pulled away and kissed her .

"You had evey right to yell darling and I am sorry but you got to admit you loved it" . She smiled and rolled her eyes playfully .

I got in bed with her and we just laid there . Soon there was a knock I don't bother getting up and neither did Sades .

The door opened and in came Colton and Cameron . Tig Happy Remington Bobby Lucas Chibbs Thomas and Able all came in the room . Sades sat up as did I her eyes lit up seeing everyone . So did mine I was glad everyone was here especially Thomas and Able .

"Mommy" Thomas ran to Sades eager to get to her . Sades giggled picking Thomas up . "Wow so you didn't miss daddy" ?

I playfully gave him my mean look he giggled with his binki in his mouth and shook his head no . I shook my head slightly and smiled widely .

Able looked at Colton and Cameron studying them . Sades began talking "everyone this is Colton Lowman Teller and Cameron Alexander Teller . Colton is left and Cameron is right" . She smiled proudly and I kissed her cheek to show how proud I was of her .

"Now I suggest you change the child's middle name whilst you still can I mean Lowman poor kid" . Sades rolled her eyes at Happy .

"No I think I like it and Alexander yup sounds perfect" . She smiled damn that smile . We spent the night talking and letting everyone meet the new additions to the family .

My family that has been broken is finally becoming whole and just when I thought it would be our end an happily ever after end fate tapped me on the shoulder and said honey this is just the beginning .

Its been at least two weeks but its hard to work on writing when I have babies and school to focus on so yeah sorry but I assure you this story is far from over and I'm giving a shout out to AlishaMcDonaldSalter she has stayed true to my books and although I'm kinda going a little down hill she has made me want to try and get back up so thank you love you guys and hope you injoyed I will try to update another chapter as soon as I can! xoxo kenzie 😘❤