chapter 21

Sades pov.

  I woke up to arms wrapped around me I felt confused . So I subbed my eyes and looked around . I was in the hospital Jax had his arms wrapped around me I smiled at the sight Remington was on the floor and Lucas was half in the chair half in the floor all of them still sleeping .

        I giggled before sitting up and trying to get out of bed but Jaxs grip held tight . "Jax I need to use the restroom" . I looked at him as he held his eyes shut but still smiled .

        I kisses his nose "I will pee here if you want" . He opened his eyes and I giggled again . "Fine but you better hurry up" .

           He let go and I stood up "or what" I asked sticking out my tongue playfully . "Or you'll be punished" he smirked as he said it .

        "Maby i need to be punished" he got up as I stood at the end if the bed and pulled me down . He began kissing me and then showering my neck in kisses .

       It felt amazing the tingling feeling never went away . "This would be fine if I didn't have to pee and we didn't have two men in the same room as us" .  I pushed Jax away softly he grunted I rolled my eyes and smirked .

       Before I got up and turned back towards him . I began speaking "but you can punish me as soon as we get home" .

       His face turned into one of need and lust I giggled before running into the bathroom . I used the restroom I bruised my teeth with the toothbrush and toothpaste teh boys gave me .

       Today I would be seeing Able and Thomas again . I don't know how to feel about it im excited but worried at how they will react . Jax told me about Able hitting and cussing and Thomas not sleeping for a little after I left .

       I felt so bad i didn't realize leaving them would cause so much pain . I put on a pair of leggings and a bright red Nike sweat shirt it was freezing in the hospital and it was December first today so that makes it ten times worse .

       I threw my hair in a ponytail its a good thing Lucas brought the clothes I had at his house . I felt a little pain in my stomach .

       So I sat down on the toilet its lid was down . I began rubbing my stomach . "Its ok baby I don't know if you can here me but mommy and daddy are very excited to meet you so stay strong" . I said softly and although the pain still stayed it wasn't as bad as before .

            I got up going to the room and seeing all the boys up talking . I smiled making my way to the bed where they all sat .

       I hugged my brother "morning sleepy head" . I rolled my eyes at Remington comment . "Last time I checked I was the first up" . I smiled proudly .

         "Touche" I chuckled before going to get up . "So Thomas and Able are coming today but who has been watching them" .

        He sighed "they are in states custody until the judge decides if he gives them to me or Wendy" . I looked shocked "what the fuck is that whore doing now" .

         I had so much anger she couldn't stop could she that stupid bitch . "Calm down Sads" . I looked at Lucas and scoffed .

       "Calm down, imagine how they feel they don't have someone to read to them or kiss them goodnight or sing them a lullaby and if Wendy gets those kids so help me God I will kidnap them and kill her and if she even thinks about looking at them I will cut out her eyes feed them to her rip out her tounge and feed it to her dogs" .

       Everyone looked shocked by my remark but I just went around the room putting stuff in bags .

         I felt someone stop me "Sades calm down to much stress is bad for the baby" . I turned to Jax "what if she gets them its not right not after what she did" .

         He cupped my face in his warm hands . "I know and I won't loose this custody battle but you half to stay calm because .... the .... the baby isn't doing so good its skipping heart beats and when it comes out it will have some birth defect and the baby is under alot of stress so if you dint want to loose it you need to stay here and I will be back and  I will be back with the boys" .

         Mine and his heads where together and are faces only inches apart . His minty breathe fanned my face .

       I didn't know where me and Jaxon stood as a couple but right now that didn't mater . I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him . I kissed him like our lives depended on it like it was the last time that kiss was the best because I put every bit of love for Jaxon in that kiss .

           I slowly pulled away still having my eyes closed my cheeks flushed . I opened my eyes and looked at Jax .

        "What was that for" I smiled "to give you a reason to be excited when you get back" . I dropped the smile and smirked .

      Before walking to the bed and sitting down . It has been an hour since Jax left and all thats here is Alec , Dom , and Chase i told Lucas and Remington to go with Jax so I could make sure he was safe bit nither of the boys wanted to leave me here alone so the had the three other boys come in .

      I wish I had a girl here if this baby isn't a girl I don't know what I'm going to do .

       "Sades are you hungry you haven't eaten at all" . I rolled my eyes at Alec I haven't eaten at all today but I don't feel hungry . I didn't want them worrying so I told them I ate a big breakfast .

            Truth was I have been in so much pain and I can't get up but I just need still stay conscious until the boys get back . So I was going to stay strong I had to hope my baby would to .

            Hey guys my birthday is coming up yay I have all of you ingoyed I love each and everyone of you please VOTE xoxo Kenzie 😘 ❤