chapter 38

please note this whole chapter is dedicated to Jax and Sades journal writing basically Jax writes down everything that happens and Sades does to .
            Jax journal.
                         DAY 1
         Dear Sades
                                I gave the twins a bath Thomas and Able helped me feed them .

                    I stopped one to many to wonder how I was going to do this for two years without you .

          I felt bad it was my fault and because of that we lost our baby . After I got the twins to sleep I cooked some chicken but it burnt which resulted in the fire alarm going off waking up the twins and ordering pizza .

                      In the end though we all laughed about it . After we all fell asleep on the couch watching you story . I miss you baby and will be visiting you as soon as visiting hours are available I'm sorry my one and only darling .

              Sades journal.
                                     DAY1

                       Welp Jax I'm officially in hell they stuck there finger in my ass whole after taking a photo many I'll end up on the photo wall in the club . I was given this ugly bright orange outfit and some boots .

             They gave me a cell with a woman who speaks like she needs to go to an insane islim her name is Nadia she looks young to . 

    There is a man here to he has a snake tattoo and gives me dirty looks his name is Jordan he looks quite young .

         The beds are the worst smelling and to say the least the shower you have to wear flip flops so you don't get some foot fetish .

     The dinner was a rotten Apple and peanut butter honey sandwich . Yeah so I'm not eating .

                      Love you and my sweet boys miss you and can't wait to have y'all in my arms again .

           Jax journal.
                              WEEK 1

                                         Hi my love it's officially been one whole week .

                             Since you won't see this till your out of jail I'm just going to tell you . I'm falling apart without you twommrow the boys start school Thomas in kindergarten and Able in first it's going to be hard .

                        Thomas asked me all day everyday when will Mommy come home . Able has bad dreams and wets the bed now and Colton and Cameron always say Mama .

                       Remington has went on a killing spree he refuses to listen to us . Happy has been trying to find a way to bail you out and Tig has been missing since the last time I talked to you .

                           Lucas , Alec , Chase , and Dom all have been helping me with club business Lucas has tried to fight me at least a million times .

                    Then Able yelled at him this little seven year old was the only one to get him to stop .

                Anyways I love you until we meet again .

                       Sade's journal.
                                               WEEK 1

                             Hi Jaxon so slot has happened Eli has been trying to shorten the time but it doesn't  seem to be working .

              Jordan saved my life the other day from this guy he tried to rape me butj Jordan kicked his ass . Don't be jealous because I found out he's only fifteen . Apparently he was with some drug dilling serpents and he went down instead of this guy name Owen .

                We talked I told him about you and the boys and my entire family down their . Babe Jordan is along way from home and I found some things out about him . When I get out of here is when Jordan gets out of here to .

                     So I've decided I'm taking him with me . His dad is a drink and his mom died so I'm going to help him .

           Just one problem he keeps his guard to far up . So I've got to get him to trust me enough to come home with us .

      Nadia is thirteen and was raped . I found that out from Eli apparently she went crazy and killed the guy so she went to jail that's not fair to me not at all they put kids in here with adults so the kids could get beat up .

                    Nadia hums songs alot she has the most extravagant Hazel hair and green eyes and Jordan has Raven black .  Her mom gave her up for  adoption and her dad has been out of the picture so I figured if Jordan comes with me Neeta can to .          

                         I know it's alot but they have no one but me so I'm not leaving without them .

         Love you baby .

                   Jax journal .

                                       MONTH1

                    I visited you two weeks ago you told me about Eli being able to shorten your time to ten months but you said you wouldn't leave without the kids .

                              I'm going to get them out Nadia gets out in ten months when you do . Jordan though I don't know I will just have to pay the thousand dollar bail . Anyways Able starts fight Thomas he gets bullied and the twins our offically on there feet . Which keeps me on my feet Tig came back yesterday drunk as hell .

                    He cried the first time I had ever truly seen Tig break down . I told him about you getting out in ten months .

               He laughed and rejoiced after that he fell asleep on the couch . Remington has been in and out of jail right now he's in rehab until you get out  .

                     So yeah baby alot has happened I will see you in ten months and I don't know how we are going to do it with two teens a seven year old a five year old and two nine months olds but at least I will have you .

                       Oh and when you get out the things I'm going to do to ooh I love you see you soon .

                Sade's journal.
                                        MONTH1

                       Hey baby in ten months I get out Nadia will be going into Foster Care after she gets out so I will fight for her . Eli's looking into the case for me .

                Jordan has been the sweetest he helps me with Nadia . Speaking of Nadia has been sleeping with me . The other day we went to a parade from clean up work .

            Nadia laughed and babe she spoke a full sentence she said '' thank you for being a momma to me'' .

     She didn't speak again but I was beaming with joy .

                Anyways Jordan has decided he wouldn't fight with me and he would come and stay with us . He also goes into Foster care but I talked to Lucas he agreed to help us out with everything to come next by the full month I'm out of jail we will officially have six kids . Yeah I'm thinking about getting my tubes tied love you and Lord writing to you makes me so fucking horny. 

                                                                                                       TEN MONTHS LATER !
Sades pov.

       I looked into his eyes tears rolling fast down my warm cheeks . He looked scared as he bled out into my white dress soaking it into red . "I love you" he said before closing his eyes . "NO YOU CABT BE DEAD STAY WITH ME PLEASE" !

                    CLIFF HANGER sorta anyways I've been updating and trying to take care of two little babies Lord it's been difficult let me know you thoughts about them becoming a family of six love you guys please VOTE xoxo-Kenzie😘❤