chapter 16

Jax pov .

Three months that's how long its been seen we awoke to goodbye letters from Sades . She is gone yet there is no trace of her Remington has gone crazy looking for her Thomas didn't sleep for the first week after she left Able has been beating up kids at school and saying terrible things . Me I don't know she obviously dosent want to be found but Remington says he feels something bad has happens like twin telepathy id rather her just left instead of gone missing but apart of me feels something has happened to her as well .

I'm trying with the club it has gotten better they are coming together and trying . We were forced to sell guns no drugs but guns . I wish I didn't have to deal with all this shit . Everytime something happens .

Remington joined the club officially he decided it was teh only way to protect his sister when he brought her home . A few days ago I got a lead on where she was but as quick as it came it disappeared .

I didn't tell Remington because this had happened before and each time a lead comes it goes .

I keep thinking aboyt the last night we spent together . I was drunk but I still remembered . She freaked out though . I felt for her as she felt for me and I had hoped Tara would understand but now she obviously feels nothing I still continue to try and find her I need to have peace in knowing she is ok .

So I don't have these nightmares if her death . That's all i think about is seeing her dying and I wasn't able to do anything about it .

"Jax we found something" .

I looked up before stomping on my cigarette and walking in . The boys stood around Remington was gone in France something about picking up his cousin to find out more about Sades .

I took the paper from Chibs before looking at it . I read the top of the paper out loud .

"The plan to get revenge on the Tukwilas" . Well that seems nice I thought before reading the rest . "Daughter Sades Tukwila brown hair brown/green eyes went to school at Cara middle/high lost mom at the age of seventeen . Last associated with Jaxon Teller Remington Tukwila Eli Rosevelt the sons Thomas Teller Able Teller and her cousin Matt . Motive to kidnap her and use her" .

I finished before opening the little envelope . It was pictures of her dating since she was first born . These went on till the night I got drunk and we had sex . There where pictures of her in the bath as a baby and grown up and there where some at the park and restaurants so many pictures if her life but they where all taken without her knowing .

Who where we dealing with this had to be proof she was kidnapped . I looked up at the boys before saying "where did you find these" .

Chibs was quick to answer "we found a guy st the bar talking about her he gave us this he is in the grade tied up" . Without a word I walked to the garage in the little room the boys following along . He was there tied up smiling . "Ah Jaxon I see you've found out about you little princess going missing" . Angee that's what I felt I punched him in the face .

His facial expression changed but he looked up and smiled once more . "Tell me what you know where is she" I seethe through a clenched jaw . He smirked "its going to cost you" . Taking a minute thats what I should of done I should of thought about what he could of asked for but I didn't all that mattered to me in this moment was Sades .

"Anything" he smiled before giving me his requests . "I will tell you everything you need to know but after you can't take her you can't go to her not for another" . He began counting before deciding "another six months" .

"No....no way in hell am I waiting while you torcher her more" . He leaned forward . "But you see Jaxon they ain't torturing her . They are taking care of her trust me she and mini Teller are perfectly healthy" . His eyes widened as my shot with confusion .

"Mini Teller" ?

He looks up "if you want to know about her then you must trust the process and make the deal" . I thought about it "you aren't seriously considering this . Tibs whispered frine beside me .

I didn't give him a answer because what I said next would . "You've got a deal" . I said pulling up a chair I sat down "now tell me everything" .

Shock covered his features before another annoying smile . "Well for starters they where only following her because her father used to run a gang he burned down a house with a lady and a baby nither survived . So our leader was upset he wanted revenge he wanted a daughter for a daughter . So our plan was to kidnap her .

When she was born Sam our leader went into there to take her but as every other baby cried she smiled . She smiled at him in the hospital all the other babies cried but she smiled .

So he swore to not take her or let anyone harm her . Instead he would take her child and kill it . He did just that she was almost forced to drink but he made sure she didn't she almost drowned herself but he made sure she was ok .

We all watched her grow we led her to Willam but Willam couldn't give her what we needed and that was a kid so we crashed that car they weren't injurred that badly Remington was unconscious and the other two where screaming for help so we shot them beat them up and paid the doctors off to make sure it looked like a accident .

Sam didn't want Remington dead because thats all she had so we kept him alive . He could of taken Remington but he wanted a girl .

Then she met you and you where perfect for the job . So that night you got drunk and reckless that was the night we kidnapped her" . He finished leaving all of us in shock .

    Sam died leaving his son to finish his job Lucas and Lucas has a sweet spot so don't worry she is well protected . I can't help if something happens to 9ne of them .

"Wait you wanted a baby how did you know she was pregnant if it was to early to even tell on a test" . He smirked "we didn't know and if she didn't show up pregnant Sam would do what he promised he never would he woul kill her" .

He stopped letting this new information sink in . "Wait so if she's still alive that must mean she's" . He cut me off .

    "Pregnat yes correct congratulations on the new baby Jaxon Teller" .

Hey guys how are yall school is starting soon sadly I don't know how much I will be able to update my story but I will try when I can please VOTE I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤