chapter 8

Sades pov.

  "Hey get up" i popped my eyes open and saw a security garud . I got up quickly wondering what happened last night . I walked away before he started asking questions . Then I left a building ? How in the world , and then the events from last night hit me .

                         Flashback

       I stood up getting dressed in the shortest dress . I walked out messing with my hair . I walked into a man he was wearing a business suit . I turned around and smiled "im sorry I lost my phone" he smiled big at me . I had him drawn in that was a good sign .

       "Here you can use mine" he handed me his phone . "Are you sure" I didn't care honestly but if I acted like I did it made me seem so innocent when in reality I was giving myself a death wish .

          "Of course" I took it masking my face with a generous look . I dialed the number that my brother had given me . On the drive to Charming he explained what he did and he gave me a card with their number in it saying if I didn't tryst him to take the card so I did I never I imagined I would use it for this .

         It rung several times on the last ring there was an answer . "Hello" his voice was sharp and scary it gave me chills . I pushed the scared filling away and spoke my tone sharp and edgy .

         "My name is Sades Tukwila the sister of Remington Tukwila and I turn myself in as long as my brother goes free and unharmed" . "One second" it went silent for a second before another voice cut in on the phone .

         "He goes free in unharmed now where are you" . His voice cut me it hurt so much it was scary and could give you night mares but I could to and I was determined to let my brother be free .

          My voice cut right through him to "I aint stupid im going back to Oakland twommoro I will meet you at the old warehouse midnight twommoro . I hung up before he spoke again .

       The guy who had given me his phone stood before me . I smiled giving him his phone back . "Im sorry" phase two of my plan was in the making . "Hey you want to go out for a drink" I smiled so sadly a fake expression .

         "Im sorry I don't have money" it was true but it was my plan . "I can pay" I bit my lip "really" . He grabbed my hand . "Don't be silly you and me can drink and party all night" .

           We did he paid for all of the drinks and we party hard . I didn't sleep with him I guess I must of passed out in the bars floor .

                   Flashback over 

     I sighed feeling the terrible headache eat at my head . I had gotten so drunk I forgot about all my worries . I looked in the coffee shops window and there was a clock . It was three twenty five shit I didn't have long and I had to walk . I went to a back ally way and fount an old bottle of water I pored it all over my face and rinsed myself in it I drunk some and left a little bit for the trip .

               I took off the heels and through them running the ground was so hkt and I stepped on rocks one to many times I could of swore my feet where bleeding but I didn't stop I kept going everytime I felt that I was going to stop I had to tell myself bad things because it motivated me to do good things .

                           Jax pov.

        It had been twenty four hours and Sades had still not turned up . We stayed at the hospital the whole time because I knew she wouldn't know where I lived but she knew I was here the doctors said they hadn't heard from her or seen her I was beginning to grow worried I had acted like a complete jackass I didn't belive she would do such things but in order to not get attached I had to tell myself something anything to stop being attached the girl I had just met I was growing liking for I couldn't .

           Remington had already threatened to kill me more than once each time he apologized I knew he was worried I had the sons searching high and low .

           Thomas and Able where questioning where she was . I couldn't give them an answer and knowing I couldn't was a greater fear than anything .

         I was interrupted from my thoughts when Juice came in . :We found her she is outside" . I got up looking at him and so did Remington ."There is a slight problem" it was almost like me wanted to avoid saying it at all .

          "What" Remington asked growing impatient . "The drug guys have her" my eyes widened why wasn't she dead that was the first question that ran through my mind I was glad she was alive but they abviously wanted something .

           "Stay here" I said looking at juice as the kids played . Me and Remington walked out of the hospital both if us pulling out guns .

           "Come to get your slut" I looked at the guy who seemed rather happy . "If I ever hear you call my sister that again I will rip you apart limb from limb" . The guy smiled " am I supposed to run" .

         I was going to say something but got cut off . "Both if you enough" it was her it was Sades but she looked diffrent and acted different . "Are you ok did he hurt you" . The question filled all of our ears as Remington never stopped worrying .

          Sades smiled hugging her brother "im ok big brother I handled the guy that had raped me and im ok " . I was shocked that they where allowing this . I furrowed my eyebrows "im confused" I said with all honesty .

          She pulled away form her brother "I am leaving" . Before we began repaging she continued . "Remington you go be happy you deserve it up I deserve to travel like you dreamed of like we dreamed of and Jax you don't have to worry about me hurting your kids or your life im leaving im going with Sharon" she walked to the man who had supposedly done a drug run and went to his side .

         "We are traveling the world together and it is what I want so don't worry you can all be free" . She looked to me and blinked twice quickly as if she was asking for help she had done it to Remington to .

           I noticed that she needed help she didn't want to go with him he did rape he murdered he did a drug run . She looked to me winking . "I ma very thankful Rossevelt hasn't came yet and if you see him tell him I am safe and in a wonderful truck . She looked at the truck as I did the same .

          "No one cares about your fucking ride" . His voice was unexplainable it could send shivers down your spine but not mine . Sades looked at me and back at the truck . I noticed she was looking in the same place . The license plate she was telling me to look at the license plate .

          Remington was going to talk but I cut him off . Going to Sades and hugging her" . I wrapped my arms around her going to her ear and whispering . "That bastard won't go far with you I promise you that" .

        You couldn't tell I whispered to her but I said my goodbyes as she left I pulled out my phone dialing the police he was going down even if it killed me .

          Happy fourth if July my beutiful people how are you I hope your great I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤