chapter 14

Sades pov.

   I left Jaxs room letting out a breath i didn't know I was holding in . Jax just kissed me and I....I liked it . I couldn't though he just wanted us to be friends and that was ok .

          "Everything ok little sis" I turned to Remington and smiled . "Yeah I think I'm going to finish putting up the groceries" . Remington nodded before speaking again . "I think I want to move here I want to settle down and fall in love with a girl that makes me just as happy as Amilla and I want you to be happy I want you to have kids and get a singing career be what you always dreamed of don't be scared to love Jax because I know he loves you and you love him its the look you give eachother so if your up for it I want to start a life here I want you to start a life here a fresh new start" .

              I was taken back by what he said I stood there for a moment before speaking again . "Im not doing this with you not now" . I walked away before he stopped me . "Its ok to love him I know this is what Willam want he needs for you to be happy and I can tell Jax makes you really happy .

           I gritted my teeth "drop it" he didn't stop though . "At least think about it" . I gritted my teeth squeezing my fist making them turn white .

          "I can't think about it Remington all I can think about is how he just kissed me and then said let's be friends I can't think about it because he doesn't feel what I feel for him if I even feel anything I mean its ok for you to stay but im not im not going to stay and watch as Jax falls in love with another I am going to Paris and I am going to do a job there ok that's it now you got what you wanted I leave in three days its you choice to come with or not but i sure as hell ain't staying" .

            Remington looked at me and all he said was "ok I will go with you and we will start a life there all im asking is that you at least settle down and find someone" . I smiled and hugged him "I will bubu" .

         We walked to the kitchen I laid the boys down for a nap but reminded turned to me and asked "what job do you have anyways" . Shit I forgot I mentioned the job offer .

            I smiled "whatever im about to say you can't get mad" . Why would I be mad im sure that is what he was wondering but all he did was nod so I continued .

            "I've got a job as a hut man I guess that's how you describ it I kill and get paid for it Matt called me and told me I would be great for the job so I said yes and I agreed to move to Paris France" .

          Remington stopped "wait Matt as in our cousin Matt" . I nodded "we've been talking alot he has a wife him and his wife do the business they get millions of dollars every week I figured its a start killing is never what I expected in a job he said he could get me one as a stripper but I rather do a job that dosent involve my clothes coming off plus everyone I kill isn't so innocent" .

            He looked at me like he was in thought before deciding something . "You do realize if anyone found out you could get in so much trouble with the police" . I sighed "I know wich is why I won't get caught" .

            He nodded "ok but only if I can join" . I didn't really wont him in the business because I needed to protect him but Matt already asked if he wanted to join i said he will give it thought .

                I looked up at him "yes there is already a place open but I need you to promise if anything happens you run and start a life without me weather im dead or in jail forget about me" . He shook his head "no Sades because I made a promise to always keep you safe and im going to stick to that promise" .

           I hugged him "you made a promise to protect me not keep me from being broken im already broken so anything that happens to me is not youd fault and I made a promise to always keep you alive and I will own up to my promise as well big brother" .

            We sat there in that hug for what seems life forever but I couldn't complain we haven't really spent brother sister bonding time in awhile so this was perfect just knowing he is safe was perfect .

           We put up the groceries I put up the boys clothes I had bought and the school supplies for Able along with coffee and some snacks . I used my money i had Jaxs card but I uses my money because I wasn't that type of person yes I made it seem like I would use his card but I used mine instead .

           Thomas began to fuss so I went back to the room and picked him up . I realized I was still in my pajamas see this is what not having coffee does to you . I held Thomas who laid his head in my shoulders as I walked to the kitchen Able screamed "suprise" and I jumped along with Thomas .

            Thomas giggled i laughed "cmon monkey lets get you some food" . I put Thomas in his high chair . The kids ate Jax stayed in his room Remington left to go take care of some business for Jax he wouldn't say but when he gets home i will interrogate the fuck out of him .

          I sat in the rocking chair singing to Thomas Able was asleep but Thomas wasn't so I rocked and sung to him . "I still remember how it all changed my father said don't you worry don't you worry child" . I sang he finally went to sleep so I laid him down and went to wash the dishes .

          I sun S&M by Rhianna when I heard my name being called . I looked up and it was Jaxon . I paused the music as he stumbled his way towards me . "Are you drunk" I asked but just by the way he smells I could tell he was .

           He snorted and smiled widely "you know I like you to but Tara would be so disappointed" . He sighed still lightly smiling he almost fell but I caught him . "Ok let's get you back to bed" . I led him to his bed and helped him get his shoes off .

          I fixed his bed for him to sleep in but he refused . "Cmon Teller don't try to fight me now" . He smirked "I will do more than that" .

           I acted like i didn't just here that he booped my nose . "I will only sleep if you lay with me" . Ugh boys I sighed laying down and he did the same . I starred into his eyes as he did the same . Damn he was hot no he was sexy .

             I took this moment to actually see him . His eyes where blue not dark blue but light blue . An ocean is what it reminded me of not like deep in the ocean but whenever you're sitting there in the part where you can touch when  you feel safe in the water this is where I felt safe was with him .

         His hair was short and ohh did it turn me on . As if Jax read my mind he pulled me closer and began kissing me .

          He trailed kisses down my neck I moaned . "Jax we can't you are drunk and wil lregrwt this twommoro" . He looked at me and smirked . "I might regret it twommoro but right now I don't" . He kissed me silencing me before taking my shirt off . I took his jacket off and his shirt off . "Are you sure about this you're drunk and I.....he cut me off .

           "I've never been more sure than anything" . I wanted to stop I knew we would regret it but what the hell you only live once and this could be my one night stand .

             Hey guys longest chapter I know I hope you injoyed I love each and everyone of you please VOTE xoxo kenzie 😘❤