chapter 2

Sades pov.

I screamed as the air bags popped out my brother looked stunned . I on the other hand unbuckled running out of the car . The cops got out just starring they did nothing .

"Call someone anyone" I was so damn angry . They said nothing so I went to him blood covered the truck . I listened for his breath and I began to grow worried when all I heard was silence but that changed when I started to hear him quietly breathing .

My brother came out of the car "sis we've got to go" I looked into his eyes "I will not leave him" . "What do you need" thats all he said knowing now was not the time to argue . I think his left lung collapsed I need a knife and lots of um alcohol thats what I need alcohol a knife and a straw .

If I put pressure on his lungs the other one would collapse to so I couldn't do chest compressions . Instead I bent down pinching his nose and giving him my air . I counted one two three and went in and breathed again .

I didn't know much about being a doctor but my mom was a surgeon a good one if I might add and I would watch her as she taught me . My brother came back with a bottle of alcohol his pocket knife and a straw .

"Where are the cops" I looked around realizing those fucking shits left they wanted him to die now I couldn't let him . "Get my phone" I had to get ahold of the ambulance I couldn't do this it was ridiculous . "Sabes I can't mines dead and yours is broke" .

I had to now he was loosing oxygen . I riped off his shirt moving his jacket . Taking the bottle if alcohol and pouring it all over my hands and his body then the knife and straw .

I closed my eyes taking a deep breathe and remembering all my mom had taught me . I opened my eyes and cut a simple small cut . A little blood came out I grabbed the straw sticking it through blood poured out,of the straw I sighed a sigh of relief i knew enough to know that was a good sign .

His breathing got stronger as ambulances showed up . Immediately people started lifting him up and putting him in the ambulance . "Do you know him" . A lady asked "no" thats all I could manage to say I was in shock .

My brother held onto me "ok we are going to rush him to Charming medical" . I nodded as I saw her get in the ambulance before they could leave I stopped them . Something took over it was like an instinct . Those cops didn't do shit who's to say they will .

"Actually he is my brothers friend im coming" . That's all it took before I got in . "Wait" my brother said I looked at him . "I'm coming" he got i , as the sirens rang out of the ambulance .

It had been about four hours since we arrived at the hospital . He was currently in surgery . I laid on my brothers shoulder . I was hungry and tired so so tired but I refused to sleep and eat not until I knew he was ok .

"Do you want me to get you something to eat" . I sat up looking into my brothers eyes "yeah" I gave him a reassuring smile . He kissed me on my forehead and took the keys I assumed he was going to pick up the truck .

Twenty minutes later and a women with blonde hair showed up at the desk with two boys freaking out . Where is my damn husband she yelled slaming her fist against the desk .

I got up as there was a baby crying and a startled kid . "Do you mind if I take them to play while you handle that" . She looks at me and smiles "thank you" was all she said before giving me the kids . "He is Thomas and this is Abel" . I smiled "if you don't mind me asking how old" i figured they weren't that old but I atheist needed to know .

"Not at all Thomas is two and Abel is six" . "Ok we will be over there" I pointed to the spot we would be at and she handed me the diaper bag . Abel took my hand as Thomas stayed on my left hip .

I looked at the boys "do you have anything you want to do little buddy" . He giggled "hey whats so funny" . I couldn't help but smile . He looked at me "you called me buddy" . "Oh come on whats wrong with that" . "Nothing" he said raising his eyebrows . Kids got an attitude I like it .

"Do you always have an attitude" he put his hand on his hip . "Yup I get it from my dad" . I smiled at him as Thomas giggled . "Oh you find it funny to huh" . He looked at me "bite bite" I smiled "are you hungry to little guy" . I turned to Abel . "Yeah I'm starving" I looked up and saw my brother walking in .

"Well your in luck because he has our food" . I pointed to Remington and he walked to us . "I leave one and come back to three how does that happen" ? "Magic" Abel said smiling Thomas giggled again . I smiled one of the most biggest smiles I haven't been this happy since mom .

I pulled out two burgers and large fries . Abel sat down in Remingtons lap . As he ate his burger and Thomas sat in mine while he ate some burger and fries ."So where did these two come from" . I looked up and looked around for the blonde girl .

"Um she was just here" "oh no Sades what did you get us into now" . I playfully punched him . "So you're Sades and who is he" ? I knew right then and there that Abel was just like me so nosy and loved to talk your ear off like Remi . "Im Remington whats your name little dude" . Abel looked at Remington "my name is Abel and this is Thomas" .

"I Thomas" I smiled at the two year old as he repeated Abel . "Yes you are Thomas" I said as he clapped his hands .

I was fixing to go look for the blonde headed girl when the doctor showed up . He looked over at me are you here for Jaxon Teller . I didn't know who he was, talking about until he said he was on a motorcycle when a truck hit him . I stood up and immediately I said yes .

Hey guys hope you injoyed I love you and always will xoxo kenzie 😘❤