chapter 29

Sades pov.

I tried to stay strong after the fight to not break down but I did . After the fight Lucas , Alec , Chase , and Dom all came .

Remington was at the hospital with Jax . We where staying here while Piney went and got Eli and my sons . I was five months pregnant but yet I felt like I was abot to explode .

My belly was bigger than most but the doctors said it was nothing . Remington said Jax was in surgery so I laid on the couch with all the boys watching fast and furious with them all if us cuddled up I held on to Dom and Chace Lucas was beside Dom Alec was beside Chace .

Dom looked at me with sad eyes "if it makes you feel better me and Alec are officially together . My head shot up and I smiled at the two . "Really" my voice was covered with excitement and happiness .

They chuckled and nodded before holding hands right over me . I smiled "how come you didn't tell me" . I looked at a glaring Lucas and smirked .

"Well its obvious because I'm there favorite" . He pretend to be offended and held his hand over his heart . I laughed its amazing how happy they can make me .

I heard a car pull up and saw Eli get out with Thomas and Able . I immediately ran up to them and grabbed both of them in my arms .

my handsome little boys Thomas held on to me and when I tried to put him down he would grab on and cry until I stopped . Able wouldn't let go of my hand .

I looked up at Eli "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY KIDS" ! He looked at me . "They took is to a hotel there was two rooms . I was tied to a chair and Able and Thomas where put in a room .

I fought all I heard was Thomas and Able scream . I wanst string enough when Thomas and Able came out of the room Thomas was crying and Able looked numb . He didn't talk Thomas just continued crying . The cops tracked us git us out of there but Thomas didn't stop crying till now and Able still won't talk" .

I began crying I couldn't even imagine the things that probably happened to them . I picked up both if the boys and led them to the couch where Alec , Dom , Lucas , and Chase where .

"Hey boys" Alec said with happiness but when he noticed the mood his smile quickly faltered . I looked at Able as Thomas laid on my shoulder sleeping .

"Able please tell momma what happened please" . He began crying and I held him close to me . "Mommy I don't like those men they where bad and I want them dead" .

I played with his hair as everyone listened . "I know buba can you tell me what they did" . He cried into my chest I had never felt this kind of pain it was different .

"They touched me and Thomas in our bad places" . I tried to stop them but they wouldn't . It hurt and I cried im sorry I wasn't strong I should of been strong" .

I broke down holding on to both of them . They where so small I couldn't even breathe the thought of seeing them go through it .

I cried as I held him "its ok it wasn't your fault and I will kill them if its the last thing I do" . Eli came to us "actually I have already killed them as soon as teh officers arrived and I was given a gun I shot all three of them" .

I nodded and Abel got up hugging Eli . "Thank you" Eli smiled "they deserved what the got" . That was true I just hope they are crying as the burn in hell .

It has been about five hours since Thomas and Able got home . I gave the boys a bath and we all ate pizza before I pu them to bed . Eli left so me and the boys watched some more of fast and furious before Remington called .

He said Jax had made it out thankfully and just woke up . So we are on our way to the hospital . I can't wait to yell at Jaxon . Remington told me he git shot because he threatened a guy . It was like he wanted to get shot .

All Jaxon had to do was shoot the guy but he said no let's just go and get shot . Dom and Alec decided to stay back with the boys .

I had to give them a list of rules to not have sex in my bed or let me or my kids see . Life is perfect notice the sarcasm in my voice .

We pulled up and I got out of the car and ran to the front desk . Ok so even though he acted stupid I still felt worried for him I loved him so much .

The lady there seemed surprised to see me . "Hello I'm here to see Jaxon Teller" .

She just looked at me her facial expression was a mix of are you real and if so I want you killed . "Im sorry but Jaxon Teller died a few minutes ago" .

My heart dropped and so did my body . Lucas and Chase came in as I began shaking in the corner . "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER" !

I looked up at Lucas who was holding a gun to the lady at the front desk . He was fixing to shoot teddy and I was going to say something but instead the lady did .

"WAIT he's not dead it was on me I was supposed to kill you Sades but I couldn't" . She looked sad and I got up drying my tears .

I hugged her before taking a deep breathe . "I'm sorry but if im your enemy then you are mine" .

I stabbed her not feeling any remorse she made me feel so much pain by telling me Jax was dead I realized then I could never loose him .

"Well I guess its time" I wiped my tears and put the knife to my hip . There was no staff that paid attention . It made no sense but neither did this world so as always I stopped giving a shit and moved on .

The boys took the body as I walked to look for Jaxon . My heels clicking with every step I took . This world would no my name damn it and they would fear it .

Hey guys fixing to kill my sister I love sibling I hate Mondays ugh 😑 😤 anyways how are you if your terrible don't feel bad cuz I do to I love you though smile only when it seems necessary otherwise don't unless you want to seem creepy woch if you want to scare someone you can also do anways please VOTE xoxo kenzie 😘❤