chapter 9

Jax pov.

   I spoke to Rossevelt as he pulled in the parking lot we had found where there car was now we just wait till they pulled up here . "Remind me again why I'm helping her" .

           I turned to Rossevelt and gave him a glare . "She could help you maby not now but soon just trust what you do will help you after all my sister has always been one of forgiveness Eli . I looked at Remington who had a smile on his face .

        I nodded his shoulder "Whats got you so happy" . He looked at me "just the thoughts of what I'm going to do to them" . His words could send chills down anyone's spine but not mine because I was having the same thoughts and if only they knew what we would do they would of never even looked at the Tukwilas .

            The van that we seen Sades leave in now pulled in . We hid waiting a few cops hid as well . My body was ready for whatever came next,but my mind could not comprehend what was next .

                         Sades pov.

       I sat in silence as they beat me some men laughed while others just made my pain worse . They had told me of there plans . They planned on selling me my body my life . Jax had gotten my message but if he got to me in time I couldn't tell if I would be alive or not .

           Since I was going to someone I had to come to them alive not beaten half to death . So thats what they intended to do . I sat my head up as someone spit me in my face and laughed . I just smiled I couldn't let them see how much they hurt me and I didn't intend on it not until he smiled back .

         "You think Remington and your little boyfriend and kids are ok no your boyfriend and brother are probably doing what we intended there probly looking for you wich leaves us rather little gang boy and your two kids we will get them and the things we will do .

          He finished leaving me in shock but that was quickly replaced with anger I had to think of something anything if he laied a single finger on any of them . I closed my eyes finding something anything that could get me free of this hell . 

            I thought of something it was risky but if I died and they lived than it  was worth it . I opened them and realized the van had stopped there was one guy watching me while the rest had somehow disappeared ?

            "What is happening" thats all I could say I didn't know what else there was to say . He smiled "war" thats all he said before I heard bullets being shot and yelling crying even . Wait that was my boys they where crying thats it the adrenaline kicked in . I smashed my head forward making the other guy come to me to stop .

         I was hitting my head against the van and we knew if I died on his watch he would die to . He grabbed me and I pulled him down smashing his head against the wall . Blood was everywhere he was unconscious .

            I took his knife untiying my ropes and grabbing a gun . I stood up really quickly . As soon as I was about to leave I heard someone say "drop your weapon" .

          I turned around really slowly a teenage boy he looked around fifteen he was on there side wich only meant he had to be someone they cared for . I dropped my gun as he walked to me slow and steady .

          He came to my back ready to tie my hands he put down the gun and I took this chance to kick him under his leg . Once he was down I took his gun "dad is going to kill me" I know knew why this boy was here I went against hurting kids but they hurt my kids and I would waste no time doing the same .

         I picked him up by his shirt walking out with him at gun point . As soon as I walked out I saw my boys in the middle of a bloody fucking battle .

          No one paied any attention so I yelled . Everyone got silent looking at me . "You bitch" I walked to teh one who said it . I smiled widely and proudly .

          "Look who is in control now" he went to attack but I pulled the trigger it missed the boy I did it purposely and it got his attention . He looked at me and i looked at him . "If you lay a finger on him" . I smirked saying as he said to me "I will do things that are unthinkable to him your son" .

            His face dropped he felt what I felt the moment where you think you might die . They weren't my kids but I loved them and would die for them any day . I was determined to get them safe just as he was determined to keep his son safe .

            "Tell your men to get in the van all if them except you" . I looked at him and his men . "I will have one man with me and the rest go but I will not be alone against all of you" .

        I thought about it for a second then I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Thomas cry . I looked at him I just wanted to hold him to hold both of them . I looked back "fine but if one of you try something I will not try to hesitate to kill him .

         All of him men went inside one stayed by his side . "Now let's negotiate" his voice was calm and steady . I didn't want to negotiate though I wanted my boys Jax and my brother safe .

           I looked up and then back at my brother the boys and Jax the boys eyes showed fear my brother showed worried and mad eyes . Jax his eyes where something i couldn't explain it was almost like love . How though I hadn't realized how long I was starring but it was long enough to make someone say my name to pull me away from my thoughts of HIM .

               Hey guys I'm having a movie night so I have to hurry up but I hope you injoyed I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤

You Saved Me / A Jax Teller Love Story On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara