chapter 37

Sades pov.

I laid on the hospital bed not movinf i really didn't want to . I felt numb Rosevelt sat in the room with another cop my hands where chained to the bed tears fell down my cheek on to the pillow .

Rosevelt has been trying to comfort me for the past four hours . It hasn't worked I just wished I still had my baby its my fault the baby is gone .

I was pulled out of my thoughts by hands tapping my shoulder . I took my free hand and sat up looking at the person who touched me . Jax got one good look at me and turned to Rosevelt .

"Whats happened Rosevelt you promised you would keep her safe" ! I was angry at Jax he hurt me he cheated on me I loved him hell I was planning a wedding .

I sat up tears pouring from my eye . ''YOU DONT GET TO TRY AND PROTECT ME JAXON YOU FUCKING CHEATED AND STILL SOME HOW I LOVE YOU BUT YOU DONT GET LOVE ME BECAUSE ITS CLEAR YOU HAVE MOVED ON FROM ME I MEANT NOTHING TO YOU DID I GET OUT GET HIM OUT OF HERE NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM''!

My lungs where sore and I'm pretty sure I got everyone's attention in the hospital . I didn't care though tears effortless . I watched Jax being pushed out as he fought to stay in . Eventually Rosevelt won the battle and Jax was out of the room .

I took the pillow and wrapped my free arm around it before crying .

I missed my kids and their unborn sibling that no one would ever get to know . I missed feeling comfortedby Jax and kissing him lying in bed with him feeling safe .

I miss my brother and before meeting Jax when me and my brother both broke as hell . We still would find some way to make each other smile and visit places . Even though we stole some things we laughed andit was an adventure .

I miss the club I worked with all the boys we laughed and talked I helped the boys get dates I was there wing girl they taught me how to sh and fight whilst I taught them some of the laungages I knew .

I miss Lucas and the three musketeers . We had planned to go see the new fast and furious but things change . I miss being and feeling happy .

Eventually I fell asleep thinking about that all of it wishing to never wake up but when I did I was facing the inside of the court room all of that happening a week ago just a memory I had or more of a flash back .

The judge was getting to the juilty or not juilty part gulped .

Not because of the decision that would decide my date but merely Jax with my babies all four of them . I didn't want them to see this but I guess if I'm free Jax wants me to be with my babies .

Jax has tried talking to me but when he couldn't Eli took it upon himself to tell me .

I was in denial at first then the blonde came and told me everything then said he would be hers . If that glass wasn't there blocking me from touching her I would of slit her throught and pinned her head on my wall .

Jax and me talked I told him about our child Eli told him about the plan of me and this stupid confinement because we couldn't risk any one finding out .

I broke down when I told him about our child that we would never get to know . He wanted to hold me whilst I cried but he couldn't do we put our hands to the glass .

After that he said he loved me but I couldn't bring myself to say it back .

I know it was stupid selfish even but I nodded and walked back to the stupid cell .

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the Judge .

''We have found the deffindant guilty of second degree murder for this she will be sentenced to two years in prison'' .

Her wooden gavel against the table before cops surrounded me .

The air in my lungs did not Justice in staying steady because I knew what I was having I like to call it Satan visiting the doctors call it a panic attack .

''NO SHES NOT I DID IT I KILLED HIM LET HER GO JAX BEGGED'' .

I shook my head no at him tears weren't pouring down my eyes .

Perhaps it was because I had cried so much and no longer had tears to shed . Perhaps I just was numb but I felt the need to say something to Jax and my kids and everybody that had came hopping to see me free .

''I love you Jax I do and I will marry you some day you mark my words I will and you my son's I will be out soon ok but don't forget me Mommy loves you and I'm so so sorry and all of you disgusting men you need to stay out of trouble teach my boys right and when I get out you better all be happy and excited and don't watch FAST AND FURIOUS WITOUT ME !

I was silenced by the car door shutting as I drove in the back of the police car .

I watched outof the window as we left lifting up my cuffed hands to wave at my family .

Able ran after the car screaming for me the pain suddenly hit me .

When I get out though I won't be so sweet and innocent forgiveness is something you will beg to receive from me I made a promise to myself to come out stronger powerful to never let my guard down I had plans to be powerful so damn powerful and only let me guard down for my family becaue they where the reason I was fighting to win this two year battle with myself I had no idea what was to come next though .

Hey guys I missed you for two weeks I have fought a long hard mental battle between school and the babies updating all of it has been pretty difficult so I'm trying please bear with me there aren't that may people that read this but to the ones who do I say this so much but you need to understand how greatly I am because that's been my sanity that and my sweet babies shout out to MELYJL thank you for joining this long road to desperation LOVE ALL OF YOU please VOTE xoxo-Kenzie 😘❤