chapter 7

Sades pov.

I don't know how long I had been there but I had fully regained myself and was ready to give them a piece of my mind . I stood up looking at the guy who had raped me I don't know what happened to the other two but it was him who I worried about .

"You" I pointed to Rossevelt he raised his eyebrows . "Let us go drop all charges and he gets to come with" I was talking about the man who had raped me .

"No can do sweetheart" I walked a few steps closer to him ignoring Jax . I could sue you and your men I could be the new chief and arrest you because I am not playing you do as I say or I will not unleash hell but I will be hell itself"

He smirked "or I could put you back in prison with that man and no one will know" . Ohh he had no idea who he was messing with . "I lived in Oakland my father was Nathan Tukwila you don't know him but you know my mom Raina Tukwila you had an affair with her twenty years ago I remember I didn't realize until I heard the name .

Soon she got pregnant with your child but because my mom was still with my dad you black mailed her into an abortion . So she did she got an abortion that abortion is what killed her you should be in jail" . You could feel the tension in the air and his shocked expression was more noticeable than anything .

"I loved your mother"! He shouted and I jumped but quickly regained myself . I went to his ear "if you did you wouldn't have killed your child" . I took the keys and opened the gate to where the man who raped me was . I grabbed him he was still in cuffs I had taken Rossevelts gun .

I went to the computer and downloaded the footage from what him and his men had done it all was captured in camera . I held up the footage to Rossevelts face . "Try anything and I will take you down" .

A few officers came in and tried to arrest me . "Let them go they are clear" Rossevelts voice cut daggers into everyone's heart I knew he was hurt by what I said for a moment I wanted to give him a hug no I couldn't not after the mess he caused in my life .

They let us go Jax stood there in shock as I held the man who had raped me by the arm at gun point . Jaxon Teller get your damn ass moving . He snapped back to reality and quickly came to his senses and trailed behind me .

We walked outside Jax came to my side . "You gonna rape him to" the sarcasm in his voice was evident and I made sure the hurt in mine was to .

I continued walking i couldn't allow the wrong ears hearing . We walked for about an hour before I found a dark alley way and shoved the man who had raped me down . I knocked the wind out of his feet . And in that second I pulled the trigger shooting his leg he stayed awake it wouldn't kill him yet .

"I wasn't in a drug ring nor was my brother after are mom died he went to drugs he joined them but whenever they asked him to kill a tennage boy he backed out and we ran away not far he thought we where in the clear but we weren't we came to Charming California running away from them because they where trying to kill me Jaxon the fact that you thought that so whenever I'm done im leaving and you won't have to worry about your children being touched I was angry and hurt .

I began fighting the person who had rapped me then shot him when I was dun I burnt the body it was midnight now me and Jax split up after I demanded him to leave .

"I walked to the hospital i had no car maby my brother stayed here I had no idea I just wanted to feel my brothers comfort I wanted to hug him and tell him all about everything that happened he wasn't just my brother he was my best friend .

Whenever he found out about what moms ex had done he had almost murdered him my mom and dad got a divorce and my mom was pregnant for awhile with are half brother or sister until she got an abortion because Rossevelt knew are mom had tried to murder are father and used that against her .

I arrived at the hospital then asked about my brother and the lady up front said he left with Jax hours ago . I sighed and walked out thinking her for the help she had given me . It started to rain and I had no one or nothing I was tired and hungry and just wanted to cry I missed the boys and my brother .

"Hey you looking for something" I turned around and a girl stood behind me . I gave a tight smile "yeah but nothing you can help with" . "Im sorry" she put down her lip . "Its ok thanks though" she walked away with her umbrella and I sat soaked with blood covered clothes .

I found a little building it was a storage building and it was closed but it had something to cover my head . I sat there and took down my hair picking out a bubby pin and picking the lock in there was a bunch of clothes I rooted through them i was wet and had blood all over my clothes I just wanted to change .

I pulled out some shorts and a large hoodie . I was warm and comfortable i shut the storage thing after making a bed out of clothes and tried to go to sleep . My thoughts kept me up though . I started crying maby it was the fact I wall all alone or I killed someone or Jax was gone or maby it was because I haven't eaten .

I couldn't tell I cried and cried all my thought with everything . I just wanted my brother and I wanted Jax and the boys I wanted all of them but they wouldn't want me I killed someone I fucking killed someone I was a means to an end .

I knew it was a part of grieving but it hurt like a bitch . In order to leave my brother at peace so he dosent have to deal with the drugs and reputation I had to turn myself in I had to let them kill me and rape me whatever it was to free my brother . I wasn't going to live with myself if something happened to my boys .

Hey guys hope you injoyed please VOTE I didn't read this one either i love each and everyone of you xoxo kenzie 😘❤