chapter 26

Sades pov.

All of the memories swooped up on me and I gasped . I sat up and looked around . The light was bright so I wiped my eyes trying to get them to adjust to the new found light .

I looked around and saw Jax at my side and Remington on my other . "What happened" Jax smiled at me reassuringly and Remington squeezed my hand .

"My baby" ? Jax looked at me and kissed my forehead . "He is ok but you are under to much stress so you have to stay here for awhile and you have to have someone with you at all times" .

I looked up in shock im having a boy "IM HAVING A BOY" !? Jax and Remington both chuckled as I did my happy dance . After a minute if dancing terribly if I might add i calmed down .

"Wait i just realized you said someone had to be monitoring me so no one leaves my side and I don't leave this hospital I don't think I am follow along with those rules" .

It ain't that I didn't want to keep my baby safe I just didn't want to be treated like a little kid . "Yes Sades you are and it is my orders" .

Something about the way he said that turned me on . Fuck I just need to shut up . I shook my thoughts away and looked back at Jax .

"I don't need a God damn baby sitter Teller and I'm an adult so I have those rules" . He rolled his eyes I noticed Remington had left I don't blame him he had to listen to mom and dad do it our whole life and now us .

I unhooked my wires and walked out of that hospital . I walked to the grassy part across from the hospital . It was beutiful overall .  Best of all it was away from teh trafic nad building it was quiet no one could see yo unless they where looking . I could enjoy this view if Jaxon fucking Teller wasn't an ass .

He pulled my wrist and I was face to face with the devil himself .

"Yes you fucking do Sades you have proven time and time again that you don't care what happens to you mad OUR baby and if you try that damn bullshit with leaving then I will have them put you on suicide watch" .

He made me so damn angry "DO IT PUT ME ON SUICIDE WATCH AMD YOU WILL NEVEE SEE ME OR YOUR KID AGAIN . Jax clenched his jaw and slammed me against the tree I gasped in sudden suprise .

I could feel his hot minty breath on my face . Our lips almost touching he looked deep within my eyes almost as if he was trying to find something .

"I will give you and Remington a ticket out of this place you will go with Thomas and Abel and you will protect them I trust you and I know you could give them the best life one without all the guns and drugs the threats one I know you could make them happy just forget about me" .

     I started crying he really thought he wasn't enough . It hurt to hear him say that . I pulled his jacket collar and kissed him .  

         Then I looked deep within his eyes they where water that always pushed me up from the darkness . I cupped his cheek before getting serious .

  Listen to the song medicine by daughter and slowed down I promise it will make this a whole lot better .

     "If I just left maby I would forget about you . Your touch and teh way your lips brushed against mine . Your smile and how you would look at me . How are lives collided when we met maby you would have never been real . Maby all you where was a thought if I told myself that maby I would belive it but I can't Jaxon . I love you I mean I love you so much it hurts . I can't stay away from you , I can't leave you because you have my heart . I don't care how many times you stomp on it or try to rip it to peices . Its your always and forever" .

       I seen the tears leave his cheeks his soft beutiful cheeks . I wiped them away and he kissed me so hard . "I love you Sades it took you almost dying for me to realize that I love you out of the seven billion people in the world your the only one I am truly happy with" .

       We kissed once again his tounge begging to get inside my mouth but I had to tease him a little . He pulled away from a second anger covered his face . "Open your damn mouth Sades" I smiled .

        "Beg" his eyes widened and I giggled he quickly smirked . Now it was my eyes that had widened . He picked me up and laid me gentle amongst the beutiful cut grass .

         He kissed my neck and I moaned "Jaxon .... we can't .... we are outside" . I panted out . He kept going and whispered in my ear .

         "Its dark outside everyone is asleep" . He did have a fair point I moaned against his lips again as he continued kissing my neck .

        "What about the birds and teh sqirrles they see to" . He went back to my ear . "I will let them watch and when they do they will wish to be us" .

      What the hell you only live once right . So we continued on with our night in a very beutiful forest . On and on two people.who lived eachother and no worries in the world .

                     Unknown pov

  I watched as Sades left that hospital with Jaxon Teller . I loved Jaxon he was mine and only mine I just needed to get rid of that bitch and I was .

       She will stay at the hospital she loves Jaxon and would do anything for him . So I should be abel to get her then but she has to have someone withher at all times . She is such and idiotic baby I swear I'm glad she will be gone soon .

          "She is in the woods right now boss" . I turned and looked at my brothers . "What is she doing in the woods" ?

       They looked at eachother almost as if they where scared to tell me . "TELL ME" . They looked startled but finally James spoke up .

      "They are having sex right now are you happy" . I got up out of my chair and walked to James . "Do you think I like knowing these things because I don't soon you will get Sades and I will get Jax but you do not get to get sarcastic on me" . I slapped him before I left the room . Twommoro we kill Sades tonight we prepare for battle .

         Hey guys so I finally got a chapter updated I hope all of you like it please VOTE xoxo kenzie 😘❤