chapter 6

Sades pov.

Why did I think he was any diffrent to any guy I met . He didn't shout up he didn't give me a chance to explain instead he said I touched his kids and I should burn in hell . I let a few tears leave me cheeks before we pulled up to the police station .

I hated him for what he said but Thomas and Able need him so she would leave making sure Jax and the boys where together and ok . The officer who I attacked roughly pulled me out if the car . I didn't care I was feeling much worse pain in my heart .

It felt like someone had shot my heart stabbed my heart burned my heart everything you can think of it felt like that . Why though I didn't really know him I knew about his life but not him . I knew what he had done but not who he was .

So many emotions it was so fucking confusing . If Jax looked at her it was a mad look . I was put in a cell next to Jaxs . I had been in jail many times and that's what worried me they would find that on my record .

Beutiful someone said pulling my hair through the metal bars of the prison cells . "Shit" it was hard to see a face but by the voice and actions I could tell it was a man .

He wouldn't let me go now two men where doing it . "Let her go now" Jax finally spoke but its not the way I wanted it to happen . They just smiled and continued doing it my now they where able to touch many places unthinkable places .

I yelled the officers smiled and opened my prison cell . I bet you thought they would let me go nope this was a fucked up system . They put me in the same cell as them locking it and walking away .

I had no idea what to do I was a good kid I didn't fight I watched fights I didn't talk I listened I didn't know what to do but adrenaline new how to react .

"Stop it" I was pushed up against the cell bars where they begin to strip me . Of course I wasn't a virgin but I had never been forced to have sex . Jax looked into my eyes and I knew he could see the fear in my eyes .

He tried to break out if by some miracle it where possible when he found it no use he started shouting at them . I was halfway naked in a cell trapped with three dirty men . Then it hit me everything my brother taught me everyone mad it sound like I was so innocent but I wasn't I had a anger that was uncontrollable .

Flashback

"Listen Sades I'm your big brother and I need you to know if for what reason a man tries to rape you or do something to you without your permission than go along with it until you find that strength to fight do you understand me" .

It was random I was sitting on the couch watching TV when Remington came home and said that . There was so much fear in his eyes .

So I walked to him and hugged him . "I don't know what happened to make you say these things but don't worry im here and I will always be safe how could I not with such an overprotective brother" . We spent the night having pizza and watching movies it was a night that will always be remembered .

Flashback over

I did as I was taught i kissed the first man having all of them wanting me . I finally found the strength to fight them so I did . I punched one guy in the balls throughing my head forward and hitting the others head . I pushed the other guy on the ground hitting his head on the ground and knocking him unconscious .

The other two got up ready to fight me i wasn't in control anymore and because of that there might be no way to stop it .

"What ya going to do know little girl" . There smiles where evil and scary but mine was way worse mine could make you think I was crazy I am but it could make you think I'm bat shit crazy .

Three faces held a confused l)1++1ook held with a scared look but they tried mask it and they where doing a terrible job at it . I twisted ones arms behind his back while the other tried to stop me . Once he was pushed against the bars the other rapped his arm around my neck . I bit him and threw the others head against the cell bars . He was now unconscious .

I finally got them down bu/he one who I had bit jumped on me surprising me . I fell to the ground with a simple thud . "Listen little bitch I dont know who you think you are but if you dont stay still I will rape and kill you right here" .

In that fleeting moment I felt that I was going to die . I didn't have a good life my father and mother divorced my father was in l I very with our mother though so he beat us and my moms boyfriend molested me I got into tuns of fights but I made good grades I didn't have a boyfriend till I was fifteen I am twenty eight and haven't ever been in love .

I cried and cried and cried until Rossevelt came in and restraint the man that now had raped me . I was in a prison I was supposed to me garauded but instead I was laughed at and beaten until I cried so hard it hurt .

"Sades" Jax looked me in the eyes Rossevelt stood behind us he knew he couldn't do anything si he had Jax do it honestly I was in my own world I was shaking and couldn't think Jax touched me and I went to the prison cell bars and slid down I was numb I really couldn't tell you what was happening and I really didn't care I couldn't my mind races with thoughts and in that moment I was in my own world with my own thoughts and my demons this was just the beginning and I was guaranteed to come out stronger .

Hey guys how are beutiful babies doing I hope everyone is happy twommoro is fourth of July so I don't know if I will post much twommoro also I didn't read through this one either I know I'm lazy but I've been busy please VOTE! I love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤