chapter 22

Jax pov.

  I watched as Able cried they where taking him away from me . Thomas was asleep in Wendy's car as Wendy loaded up Able .

         I walked to her "please bring them to the hospital let them say goodbye to Sades" .

         I have never begged a woman so hard . She rolled her eyes "listen right now Wendy she is in bad shape and she needs them let them say goodbye damn it" .

       She smirked "Jax that little bitch hasn't done nothing but ruined there lives and you are doing a terrible job hell Able beats kids" .

          I knew she was right i felt my life slipping away i couldn't loose these kids I couldn't . "WENDY FOR GOD DAMN SAKES LET HER SAY GOODBYE THAT IS ALL I ASK" .

        She sighed looking away for a minute before looking back at me . "Fine but under one condition" I spoke quickly "anything" .

        Me Lucas and Remington all rode in motorcycles behind Wendy to the hospital . I can't belive I agreed to Wendys damn demands .

           When we arrived Able got out and ran to me I picked him up . "Dad im sorry I was bad please don't let her take me and Thomas" .

            I felt my eyes began to burn "im so sorry buddy I...I don't have a choice" . We walked into the hospital Wendy has given me the kids for the day she comes back first thing in the morning to get them . So I had to make the time I had with them worth it .

           Able held my hand and Remington held Thomas . I felt a lump grow in my throat as we walked to the room . This was going to break Sades heart .

                         Sades pov.

      "Wait so your telling me you did him" . I pushed Dom playfully we where looking through pictures and there was one of me and Jax that Remington took I was kissing his cheek and he was smiling .

          We where outside with the boys it was the day me and Jax first shared a moment in bed before I was kidnapped .

         I smiled at the picture before turning to Dom . "Yes , actually I did him on the floor at first then the bed and part of it in the bathroom then we went to the kitchen to get a snack and almost did it there but since everyone was in the house we went back to the bedroom and I did him there again and agai....." .

         Alec through a pillow at me "ok we get it you did him good" . I through my hed back laughing so hard I had to hold my stomach babies it hurt so much from all the laughter .

         "Whats so funny" I looked up and saw Jax with the boys my boys I stopped laughing and got up running to them and engulfing Able in a big hug . He hugged me back "there taking me and Thomas" . Able began crying in my shoulder .

          I stood up looking at Jax as Able held my leg crying .

          Thomas held his arms out to me "momma" . I looked at Thomas and couldn't belive what he said I took him immediately .

         "Who's taking them and who's got a gun" . I was serious i wasn't letting them go i was ready to kill whoever dared taking them away from me .

         "Listen Wendy us taking them twommoro this is are last day with them so please make it worth it" .

         I gave Thomas to Dom I was angry at Wendy . "You didn't try hard enough Jaxon" . I got ready to leave but he stopped me .

           "I did Sades I tried my hardest but it didn't get me no where" . I scoffed "you obviously didn't try hard enough because now my kids are going with some slutty bitch who obviously does terrible things I swear I will slit her throat" .

       I looked at Able "exuse my language" . Able smiled "you go mom" I nodded ready to continue but then I realized what Able said .

        I looked back at him and couldn't help but smile widely . Then I looked at Jax getting serious . "So with that being said im going to try harder than you and over my dead bodie will I let her take them" .

           Thomas ran to me and I picked him up . Able took my hand and we left the hospital all the boys following . As soon as we got to the main entrance a doctor stopped me .

          "Im sorry but you have to sign a few forms before you leave" . I rolled my eyes .

          "BITE ME" .

    I pushed past her leaving the hospital the boys where apologizing . I couldn't help scoff . "SADES MARIE TUKWILA LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW YOY WILL HURT YOUR BABY IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THERE" .

        I turned towards Remington and basically copied his actions . "REMINGTON JAMES TUKWILA I AM OK AND SO IS MY CHILD BUT I CANT LOOSE THEM I ALREADY LOST THEM ONCE AND I WONT LOOSE THEM AGAIN THEY DON'T NEED ME I NEED THEM" .

          Jax came to me kissing me I wanted him so bad . I let his soft yet plum lips touch mine his tounge and mine fought for dominance . His won because I melted completely in that kiss .

          We both pulled away gently before he spoke softly . My lips where so swollen . "I fought for them but I had to stop in order for the boys to see you one last time I had to stop talking forget about them as if they never existed I need this baby just as much as I need you but you have to stay calm .

         I nodded I looked at Thomas who laid his head in my shoulder with his binky . I looked at Able before looking to my brother I pulled him in a hug . "Im sorry I yelled out of fear and I panicked" .

        He kissed my forehead I went to Lucas, Dom, Chase, and Alec . Hugging them all with Thomas still on my hip . "What was that for" . I looked at Lucas "just call it a forgiveness hug" .

        They all smiled "finally I thought you would never forgive us" . Dom said causing me to chukle . We walked in and eventually everyone went to sleep no one left .

        All the boys slept on the floor and some halfway in the chair . Able slept next to me on the bed and Thomas slept  in my arms .

             My thoughts where keeping me up . I watched Thomas sleep peacefully in my arms . I can't loose them I thought .

          After about two hours of thinking I finally woke Able up . He rubbed his eyes "whats the matter" . I smiled he assumed something was wrong he was to cute .

          "Get you shoes on and stay quiet" he didn't question it he did as I said . I put Thomas and my shoes on throwing clothes in a bag and we walked out .

          I hid all of our faces with hats I couldn't have anyone knowing . Many people tried to stop me I pushed them away as we rushed out .

        I busted a car window in unlocking it and putting the boys in it had two cars eats thankfully . I put my pocket knife in the key whole and turned it .

        The car started and I drove I looked at the boys in the mirror both of them asleep . Shit what had I done I mentally cursed myself .

           Hey guys I hope all of you VOTE please be happy much love xoxo kenzie 😘❤