chapter 17

Sades pov.

How many days had it been since I last seen daylight well that was unknown . I had learned awhile ago where I was i had learned his plans and what he planned to do .

A doctor came and checked on the baby we didn't know the gender yet but it didn't mater what it was Sam would stop at nothing to kill my child . I tried sweet talking him but that never worked now I was letting my true self show i was trying to escape spit in theree faces everything for awhile I tried to get rid of the baby so I didn't have to watch it suffer through it he didn't want to kill the baby by giving me something he wanted me to watch as he killed say child feel the pain I felt .

For someone who made a promise to protect me he really wasn't doing his job . He did feed me and no one was aloud to touch me he talked to me he was sweet we might be friends if he didn't want to kill my child . Mine and Jaxs shit why did I have to be so stupid .

"Sades" I looked up from the book I was reading . I stayed in the attic no windows but it was quit clean I made it homey and he let me order somethings to make it truly my home and it had a bathroom it was like he had planned this since I came out if the womb .

I rolled my eyes at Lucas before continuing to my book . He sat down on the couch next to me moving my feet and setting them in his lap . He was young my father killed his father mother and baby sister . He wanted to avenge his sister and mom so watching me suffer as he killed my child was his way of fulfilling those needs .

He was about three years older than me and a year older that Jax . He rubbed my feet . "I know your mad as always but if you can straighten up you can see daylight I just need to trust you" .

I scoffed and stood up putting my book on the bed side table . "You need to trust me here something that you should trust that I will always try to escape . You want to kill my child I did nothing I didn't ask or want to be apart of this" .

        He stood up with the look of so where doing this again and I shot him the hell yeah look . "Look i lost my family and my friends I lost everything because my father saw that you where special and because I see it to thats why your alive I'm not going to kill you but that child gives me no choice" .

         Tears began to leave my checks "KILL ME IM NOT SPECIAL IM NOT COOL OR GOOD IM THE REASON EVERYONE DIES SO KILL ME PUT ME OUT OF MY MISSARY I DONT DESEVE TO SEE ANOTHER LIGHT I DONT DESERVE ANYTGING MY FATHER HATED ME MY MOTHER HATED ME I AM A NOBODY WHO IS ALONE AND DESERVES NO LIKE SO KILL ME JUST FUCKING DO IT" !

        I fell to teh ground in tears mumbling to myself while holding myself . "Its my fault" over and over I said before I felt tight arms wrap around me .

              I tried to fight him but I eventually gave in and soaked his shirt in my tears . My father had been so selfish whenever I get out im killing him first .

         We sat there as he straddled me and I held in tight . "Its my fault and you take it out in my unborn baby why can't your father have killed me" . I finally spoke wiping my tears and looking into his eyes .

        "Its not and you think me killing your child is what I want thats the last thing but I can't kill you and I need to make your father feel pain" . I wiped my tears getting up . "My father could care less about me or my unborn child" I said through a clenched jaw I picked up my book before leaving the room .

            A man tried to stop me but I pushed him making his head hit the wall and fall down but not unconscious i ran down the stairs and outside . There where men everywhere but I walked straight past them to the garden i punched a few who tried to stop me i walked to the garden .

             And screamed as loud as I could letting all my anger out . He lived in a mansion in the country so no one could hear so I just screamed . I stopped and held my stomach .

          "Mommy hates men" thats all I said before sitting in the seat . There where multiple men watching me .  I just sat there reading my mind going to another world of fiction .

           "Oh how id wish to be one of the characters to live happily ever after . Ugh suddenly I felt sick he was going to kill my child so why not .

          I turned to his favorite flowers and threw up all in them . "Seriously" I looked up to the familiar voice and saw Lucas I held up my middle finger before puking again .

            He held my hair and looked away as I continue to let out my lunch from earlier . When I was done I wiped my mouth and pushed his hand away . I proceeded to grab my book and go straight into the house .

           Everyone sat around eating women men and children . They lived in this house together so I was used to seeing them every once in awhile I never ate down here though . I smirked yes "Sades help yourself" I said in a mocking tone before going to the kitchen and grabbing a plate .

          "What are you doing" Marcus the overly dramatic dumb ass asked . "Eating" i said with a smile before continuing to fix my plate . He took the plate from me . "Relax Marcus she is eating with us and that's it" . I looked at Lucas and took my plate from Marcus .

         "Yes relax so your pregnant person who you kidnapped can eat" . He growled out me I just smiled getting my food . I wanted to keep my baby safe and I was going to stop at nothing to make sure that happens but for now they need to trust me .

           Hey guys its late so I'm not saying much stay happy please VOTE I love each and everyone of you xoxo kenzie 😘❤