chapter 19

Sades pov.

  I looked at Lucas with worry "go into the bathroom and lock the door use this if anyone tries to harm you" . He handed me his gun he was going to leave but I pulled him back .

          "Please be careful" he looked deep into my eyes to try and find anything telling him otherwise but when he didn't he kissed my forehead "I promise you" .

         And with that he left I ran straight into the bathroom . I heard my name being called but it was Remingtons voice I didn't think I just heard him and immediately the door went flying open .

        There where a few dead bodies and I ignored them walking slowly down the stairs with the gun ready to shoot . I stepped on the last stair and I saw that it was the boys fighting my brother Jax Lucas my dad all of them .

        I stood frozen at the scene before me . My dad had the gun pointed at Lucas and was almost ready to shoot him but I pounced on top of my dad knocking him down .

     He fell to the ground as did I but I quickly got up with the gun it was no longer me frozen it was now them . My father got up "what in the hell are you doing I almost had him" . My father already began yelling at me .

         "Im sorry dad I can't let you kill him" . Shock covered everyone's face even Lucas .

            "He kidnapped you Sades he deserves to pay his father did to his mother and sister got what they deserved" . Lucas was ready to fight him but I pushed him away .

          "Tell me what his father his to make you so mad" . He looked at Lucas and then me .

             "Sweetheart he killed your sister he torturured your mother killed your uncle and set our club in fire at night and there where multiple children in there all died he should be lucky thats all did" .

           I stood frozen I looked at Lucas with hurt . I always wondered how my baby sister died she was mine and Remingtons triplet . We where two when she died she was two we asked how she died but no one ever told us . We had seen pictures her name was Wren she looked just like me . We never spoke aboyt her because even though we didn't get to know her we somehow felt her pain it was like a triplet thing .

          I let a teareave my cheek I looked at Lucas . "Tell me its not true tell me its not that he didn't kill my sister or those inoccent children and then tortured my mother tell me because I don't want to belive that all this time I belived you and your father to be inoccent .

          His eyes where watery i pulled out the gun pointing on him . "TELL ME" ! I shouted I was so angry I lost everything because of him .

         "Sades my sister was inoccent my father did terrible things but so did yours" . I hated Lucas I hated Lucas with a God damn passion .

          "MY SISTER DIED SHE WAS INOCCENT IMAGINE HOW SHE FELT SHE WAS FUCKING TWO I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO OF DIED NOT HER YOU WANTED TO KILL MY CHILD BECAUSE YOU SAID I WAS THE BAD GUY WHEN IN REALITY YOU KNEW YOU WHERE THE BAD GUY I SHOULD KILL YOU I SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU SCREAM AND BEG FOR MERCY I SHOULD LAUGH AT YOU AS I TELL YOU TO JOIN IN HELL WITH YOUR FATHER ... but im not my father I have a heart and I care who I hurt I care who I make feel pain I don't just care about myself I care about others and you didn't hurt me your father hurt someone I loved but you didn't you will let me go with my child or don't think for a second I will kill you" . 

         I ignored the shocked expressions and turned to the angry one my father held . "You are not my daughter" I shook my head tears leaving my eyes as I licked my lips my mouth suddenly becoming dry .

          He held the gun to me I held my gun to him as I cried silently . "Put the damn gun down Sades or I will fire it at anyone in here . I looked at all the people some expressions holding anger some sadness some thirst some worry .

         He pointed the gun to Remington "PUT IT DOWN ! I dropped the gun crying holding my hands up . "Father don't we will kill you" . Remington begged but I knew that there was no way out of this one he looked at me like he didn't even know who I was anymore .

         My father looked at Remington "you can kill me but before I fall to the ground I will pull the trigger killing her and then you have both if us dead" .

          He pointed it back to me as I fell to my knees holding my hands up . "I wouldn't have to do this if you all didn't hate me your mother your brother my parents ..... you" .

             "I LOVED YOU DAD I LOVED YOU I LOOKED UP TO YOU" . He looked stunned I pulled his ankle causing him to fall i took the gun and pointed it towards my father .

       "But daddy love never got me anywhere I stood up putting my foot to his neck and holding the gun to him . I closed my eyes suddenly feeling dizzy .

       I felt something coming from my legs . I opened my eyes with tears falling down my cheeks and onto the floor . "I pulled the trigger hitting him as tears fell down his cheeks . "Im sorry daddy I had to do what it took to keep them safe" .

          Lucas came up behind me taking the gun . I looked around at everyone I met with a very familiar blue eyes . "Im sorry" was all I said to jax . Before meeting the very familiar eyes that matched mine .

           I ran to him I ran to my brother falling in his arms . Feeling his comfort the comfort that always somehow seemed to make me smile .

          I held onto him for dear life before whispering into his ear . "If this is the last time we ever see eachother I need you to be safe and protect Lucas and his gang keep the boys and Jax safe and know that I love you" . I felt darkness taking over and suddenly I was no longer in my brothers arms I was drowning and it was deep .

          Hey guys trying a new thing don't know how well it will go but if you vote for most of my chapters in this story or the other and comment "done" I will follow you if you follow me I will follow you back and vote for your story I love all of you please VOTE xoxo kenzie 😘❤