chapter 27

Sades pov.

I opened my eyes to see i was in the bed . Wait was it a dream all of it I was fully clothed . I got up and walked to the kitchen I knew I was in Jaxs house but how did I get here .

     I walked to the kitchen and I saw a lady I had never known before . She smiled at me but I gave her a disgusted look Jax really did move on quickly .

        Her smile faded and I think she realized because she quickly spoke . "Im Neeta Thomas's baby sitter Mr . Teller told me to tell you he left a note on the counter" .

       I felt bad I salready hated her before I even knew if her intentions . "Im sorry It ... it just looked bad to me" she smiled sweetly .

       "Its alright" I nodded "where is Thomas . She looked at me "he is in his bed right now sleeping" .

       I smiled and walked to teh counter and grabbed the note before going back to the bedroom .

        I sat on the bed and unfolded the  note . "Dear Sades I bet your wondering how you got here . Well I tried waking you but you where just to tired . So I dressed you and took you home . You don't have to go to the hospital but you will have a baby sitter . Right now Neeta is watching you and Thomas . Around one Rosevelt will come and watch you if im not home by then Tig will come . I'm sorry it has to be like this darling but I need you to be safe . I have to handel some stuff but I will be home soon . I love you with everything I've got ‐ Jax Teller .

      I smiled at the note before I got up i didn't have clothes and I needed to go shopping so thats what I planned on doing . I slipped on my flip flops and walked down stairs .

       As soon as I got near the door Neeta stopped me . "Im sorry but I was told to not let you leave" .

        I turned to Neeta damn it why just why . "Well plans changed and I have to so if you dint mind I will be taking my leave" .

        I opened teh dorr but she shut it "im sorry Mrs" . She grabbed my wrist I tried to pull back but she was to strong . Damn for a small lady she sure was strong .

       She pulled me to the bedroom "LET ME GO DAMN IT" . Sbe sighed before gently pushing me in the room . The door shut and I ran to open it but it wouldn't budge .

         Stupid bitch locked it "I'm sorry but Mr.Teller can be mean" . I was angry she slid a phone and a plate if food under the door .

        I rolled my eyes well if Jaxon wants to act like that game on . I picked up the phone and dialed his number .

    It rung three times before I heard the voice I wanted to hear . "Neeta is everything ok" ? I laughed nothing about it was funny but I had hoped it scared Jax .

       "NO ITS NOT OK I NEDD CLOTHES  BUT I CANT LEAVE THIS FUCKING HOUSE AND ON TOP OF THAT I MISS YOU SO MUCH BUT I DONT WANT TO MISS YOU I WANT TO BE MAD AT YOU BUT IT HURTS TO DAMN MUCH TO BE MAD AT YOU" .

        I realized I was crying and I didn't even know why . "Im sorry baby but you know I have to leave you there we can go shopping when I get home and am able to protect you and I miss you to but I have to get this job done ok just listen to Neeta" .

        I sobbed into the phone "I .... want ... you .... though and I can't leave this room because I'm locked in it" .

         I wanted to relive last night so bad it hurt so much .

        ⚠️Tw‐a little smut⚠️ Flashback

    "Beg" he was doing a reverse on me I told him to beg and here he is telling me to beg . He had to do it when he was inside of me and fixing to reach my climax .

       "Jax please" he smirked "how much do you want it" . This is shit I thought to myself . "I want it bad Jaxon please" .

         With that he continued in and out in and out . Until finally he reached my climax I moaned out his name in pleasure . When we where done he looked into my eyes . "I know through everything we will be with eachother so thats why I want to ask you this .  Will you be my old lady" ?

        I had known what that meant Remington explained it to me before I just never thought I would hear him ask me that . I smiled and caressed his cheek . "I would love that very much" he kissed me and I smiled during that beutiful kiss .

                     Flashback over

    I was pulled out of my thoughts by a gun shot . I realized it came from the phone . "JAXON WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT" . I tried to make my voice sound mad but I was really scared .

         "Its ok Sades I've got to go be safe love you" . I was so worried and confused . "Jaxon wait" before I could even say anything the line went silent .

     He will be ok right he has to be I nodded before grabbing one if Jaxons shirts and sweat pants .

        I walked to the bathroom ready to take a shower . I just kept on feeling worried though . So I sung hoping it would take my mind off the worriedness . I sung titanium by David Guetta .

        Over and over I sung that sing until the water got cold and I was clean . I got out and dried myself off . I got changed and walked out .

        I jumped when I seen someone on my bed but I realized it was Rosevelt . "Chirst Eli you can't just scare a pregnant lady" .

       He chuckled and I rolled my eyes "momma" . I looked at Thomas as he ran in the bedroom . "Hi monster" I picked him up .

      "Ok so all I know is im babysitting you but what exactly do you want to....."  . He was stopped by the window in the bedroom breaking .

       There was a brick and on it said "today you die bitch" . I read it aloud before Rosevelt pulled out his gun ready to kill whoever threatened me .

       Thomas was crying from being startled and suddenly the door busted in and in came people with guns tons of people and tons of guns . Well where screwed .

       Eli walked to me "stay still and whenever I say go I want you to get the hell out of here with the baby" . He whispered in my ear .

        I shook my head no "Sades you have to" . I had tears in my eyes "GO" thats the last thing I heard before I ran .

        Hey guys how are yall I hope all of you are good smile and please VOTE xoxo kenzie 😘❤