chapter 28

Jax pov.

I was trapped in a cell in the dark all whilst having a computer in front of me . It showed Sades holding Thomas for an hour I have watched Rosevelt and Sades . I knew they where going to kill her but they wanted me to watch .

I couldn't watch though I couldn't loose her . I was with Tibs , Happy , Bobby , George , Remington , and Lucas . We all watched scared of what might happen .

Occasionally we would yell but we got no response . I remember the song I heard Sades singing . It was powerful and it made me smile .

Boom the computer shook from the sound on sades line . A brick came flying in and we watched as Sades read it aloud .

"Today you die bitch" well now I just wanted to kill whoever called my baby momma a bitch .

I watched as twenty men came into my house destroying it . Rosevelt whispered something to Sades . She had tears pouring out of her eyes and continued shaking her head .

Before Rosevelt yelled "GO" she did she took my son and ran past multiple people with guns one pulled her arm trying to stop her but she punched him and took his gun .

She left the building with my son no one chasing after her wait there up to something I know they are .

They didn't fight Rosevelt they just stood there smiling at him . "So who's going to get to kill me" .

Rosevelt held his head high but no one responded . Instead the guy on the left started counting .

"1....2....3" Sades came running back in with the gun in her hands and Thomas out of sight .

"SHIT" I stood up going to the cell bars and yelling . "STOP MAKE THEM STOP SHE IS PREGNANT FOR FUCKS SAKES I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE" .

I heard someone laugh and it made me angry but ta girl came in to sight she walked face to face to me . "Im sorry it as to be this way my love but YOU ARE MINE and in order for that to happen she has be out of the picture" .

Of course it was my fault I can't ever keep my family safe . I looked at her in her eyes . They craved lust I knew what she wanted . I would do whatever it took to protect Sades and my boys .

"Sex thats what you want right well if you let Sades free I will give it to you no fights no one gets hurt just please" . I could feel the tears in my eyes . The thought of loosing her or any of my kids hurt like a bullet through my chest .

I was cut off by my own thoughts by an ear piercing scream . I knew that scream I ran to the computer . "Sades was in a chair getting cut Rosevelt was out of the room . I had no idea where he had gone .

Tibs walked close to the cell bar next to the bitch .

"Listen here mate if anything happens to the girl we gut you into a million pieces and right now you wont ne scared but when your final breathe comes you'll have realized the mistake" .

Remington stood by the computer crying . Tibs , Happy , Bobby , George , and Lucas all stood at geh bars as she just smiled .

"Sorry Jaxon I can't take you up on teh offer because your mine" . She was fixing to leave but Happy grabbed her arm through the cell .

I grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to the gate . I pulled the gun through her pants pocket and held it up to her .

"Listen here bitch you give us the keys or I will shoot" . She slowly grabbed the keys and handed them to us .

Remington unlocked the gate George took the gun from me . "I love you" . Thats the last thing she said before George shot her and I felt no remorse as we raced to get to my house but if course she had the place garded this was going to be harder than I thought .

Sades pov.

I watched as they let Rosevelt go to my son Abel was getting off the bus and Rosevelt had to go act like everything was ok or they would kill Able and Rosevelt .

Luckily Rosevelt was able to get free he had to stay with a guard but wasn't getting beat . I hid Thomas in the only place I knew would keep him safe .

Neetas and luckily Neeta only lived two houses away but they dint know that and Neeta knows i have to pick him up she can not bring him to me .

"Ahhh" I screamed out as someone cut me . The pain wasn't as bad but it definitely didn't tickle . I watched over and over as a knife or burning cigarette was placed on my flesh .

I winced out in pain I had tears running down my eyes . "Alright let's say we hurt mini Teller in there" . The guy smiled pointing to my stomach as if he wasn't fixing to kill my son .

"YOU PATHETIC SON OF A BITCH IF YOU HURT MY SON OR ANYONE ELSE I LOVE I WILL KILL YOU AND WONT REGRET A THING" .

He smiled with satisfaction before putting a stick of metal in the fire . He was heating it up to burn me . I moved trying to break this fucking chair .

Just as he was about to burn me in came Jaxon Teller with all of the sons Lucas the guys and all of his men and my brother . Someone untied me but I couldn't see who my vision was becoming blury .

"I got you baby" my arms wrapped around his neck . A familiar sent of gun powder and mint hit my noes . Suddenly I got the strength I needed Jax was about to walk out with me but someone pulled him causing me to fall .

My head hit the hard ground I laid there in that moment . Admiring the hard cold floor against my head . Letting myself relax . "SADES" I heard Lucas yell but I didn't move .

I stayed there calmly before I heard Jax scream . So I broke I let the cold floor stop embracing me and I got up .

I saw Jax on the ground with a bullet wound we where outnumbered alot considering most of our men where on the floor .

A guy came behind me and grabbed my arm so I grabbed his wrist and twisted him . Then kicked him in his abdomen he fell to teg ground in pain .

I could see Jaxs eyelids closing so I ran to him . "Please don't die baby please" . I looked up at Remington and he picked up Jax bringing him to his car .

"I love you thats the last thing Jaxon said before he left" . I let si much hurt out i came up beside Lucas who was trying to shoot a man . I took his gun .

Lucas asked so many questions but I ignored him . If they wanted to start a war then a war they shall get .

Hey guys I finally updated I hope you like it please VOTE love you xoxo kenzie 😘❤