chapter 35

Sades pov.

I walked in and slammed the box down taking the pictures out and throwing them on the table . "YOU BOYS MIND EXPLAINING WHY YOU SHOT AN
OFFICER AND THERE IS EVIDENCE WE HAVE KIDS FOR FUCKS SAKES JAXON THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS TRY AND BE A LITTLE MORE DESCRETE" !

They all looked at me wide eyed "how did you find out" ? Jaxon asked curious .

"I went looking through the garage you where all being suspicious and when I asked you acted quick as of you planned what to say I'm not as stupid as you all think I am and clearly you belive me to be really stupid" .

They looked at the pictures "damn it Sades you are always to curious you can't just mind your own damn business for once in your life" .

I looked down at my hands I understood I couldn't stay in my own business but that hurt . I wasn't going to let them see it though . So I put my head up and I looked at them .

"Yes your right I'm always curious and no I didn't mind my business for that I'm sorry but I'm done staying on the side lines if you can't be honest with me then this will not work I fell in love with you because to everyone you where bottled up scary dangerous but to me you where just an emotional man who needed to be heard so yes I snooped and I would do it again because you where never going to tell me the truth I would have to see you being put in handcuffs spend multiple nights trying to silently cry so I would wake up our kids who will some day wonder why my dad is always in jail now I'm telling you to tell me what the hell is going on or I will take it to the cops I'm not afraid anymore you may hold my heart Jaxon Teller but you will never hold my mind and my opinions I will always do and say what I want and if you got a problem with it well I guess its personal no more secrets no more lies I want the truth FROM ALL OF YOU !

I crossed my arms it stung every word but as momma used to say he will never understand so I will do the understanding for the both of us .

Happy was the one to speak up and I was thankful because if no one did I would start going the fuck off .

"We are being black mailed we don't know who is doing it they sent us that box and photos they've got plenty of photos . There always watching we do there dirty work . Drugs money killing etc . If we didn't do as we where told you and everyone we ever loved would die so we didn't tell you for your protection" .

I was shocked but my protection didn't mater . "I don't need protection from none of you and this dick head can suck my fat ass dick because if he thinks he will lay a hand on me you guys just don't belive I'm strong enough or smart enough I mean Tara died so what I'm going to die because clearly that's what you see".

Jax walked out slaming the door I realized I had mentioned her I mentioned Tara I put my hand on my mouth . "FUCK" I closed my eyes "everyone go Tig please make sure Jax is ok" .

I heard the babies start crying "what about you being ok" . Tig asked as I sighed walking to the cabinet amd pulling out two bottles . "I will be fine tonight I said some pretty awful shit now leave all of you ive got to go take care of my kids" .

They wouldn't really budge so I pushed them out and locked the door . We had a spare key under tha mat if Jax wanted in . I shook the bottle walking back to my children's rooms .

I picked my sons up laying them down and giving them there bottles . I was so stupid but affraid what if my kids get hurt Jaxon was gone and I didn't know if he was going to be ok or if our realashionship would be ok . I went to sleep fearing the worst .

I awoke to two babies looking at me cooing and smiling . It made a big smile appear on my face . I talked to them gently before it hit me Jax wasn't here .

The whole in my heart was painful I picked the babies up and took them to the living room placing them in the play pin and turning on some cartoon .

I still had my kids and while Thomas and Able slept I would make breakfast . I pulled outeggs and milk and the things I would need for breakfast this morning .

I went to go check on Thomas and Able it made me peaceful knowing my kids where . I walked to there room and turned on the light .

"Goodmorning mommas little..." I was cut off when I realized they weren't in the room at all there beds had been laid in but it didn't look like they slept in them .

"THOMAS ABLE" I ran through the house looking everywhere . I couldn't find them so I picked up my phone and tried to call Jax . No answer then the club no answer Remington no answer . Lucas and the three no answer what the hell .

I was panicking my babies started crying I know they could since my stress . I dialed the police "nine one one what your emergency" .

No one was answering this was my only hope . "Yes my sons are missing I haven't seen them since last night around ten there gone I woke up and .... THERE GONE !

They asked questions and told me that I would have to wait forty eight hours . Over my dead bodie I dressed my kids got the bag packed got dressed and put them in the carseat then car .

I needed Jax I had to tell him but I couldn't help but fear it was also him who is in danger . I didn't let the thought cross my mind not even in the slightest but I left the gun covered in blood and pictures right in the middle of the table . Reward goes to me for being the biggest idiot there was .

Hey guys I was able to get three chapters done in the weekend pretty proud please VOTE I love you and hope you injoyed xoxo kenzie 😘❤

Also I'm doing shout outs every weekend now I will pick the person who has stayed 💯 to my story