Chapter 38

Chapter 38: Tomorrow would arrive

Tuesday, Morning. Tingen City. Kenley White went to Morse Town with his colleagues Leonard Mitchell and Klein Moretti. Captain Dunn told Leonard to deal with the situation. But somehow along, Klein Moretti proposed to go with Leonard. He was dragged to join their trip on dealing with the situation on the Morse Town while he was ordered to take the sealed artifact 3-0782 from the Chanis Gate. On the carriage, he and Leonard take turns driving the carriage. Somehow, Kenley White found himself in a situation where he couldn't bother to the effects of 3-0782 on the horse. He didn't mind if the horse started praising the sun in this situation. Kenley White wanted to alleviate the worries that plagued his mind for the past few days. The Captain and the others may or may not have noticed that he was strangely subdued than his usual behavior recently. If Kenley White would observe himself, he would admit that there wasn't much difference between him of before receiving the letter and now other than frequent losing in the game of cards.

After they stepped down the carriage, they immediately saw the golden boundless wheat field that surrounded the town. He didn't praise the beauty or give appreciation to the surroundings. After the mission, he would go to the Evil Dragon Bar again. Before he went his way to his work this morning, Ademisaul happened to inform him that someone was sent by Sir Babel. The mysterious person wanted to meet Kenley later in the bar before the sunset.

While he was on the mission, Kenley thought that this day wouldn't turn to be normal. It was strange that the sun was brighter and more intense on this day.

-------------------------

'Tomorrow.'

Yareth thought inside his mind. He stared at the reflection in the mirror. It was a rare opportunity for him to stare at his real body and form. Nowadays, it was rare for him to stay as Yareth. It was always Heinz. He ever wondered if people who hide their true self ever felt lonely?

Few people only know him as Yareth. Servants at the back at the Castiya castle avoided him like a plague. If it wasn't the case, then someone would step outside their boundaries and treat him unfairly. There are only a few people who treated him with kindness. Firstly, his brother the crown prince. The second was his tutor Levan Septimus. The third was... Yareth felt pain every time he remembers that person.

Tomorrow would be Wednesday. His tutor is currently in the Loen Kingdom. Specifically, in the Tingen City. Yareth feels guilty for burdening his tutor with a task. It's been a long time since he managed to communicate with his tutor in any form, then when he finally wrote a letter towards one of the people who were familiar with him, he asked his tutor for a favor.

He was such a bad student. Yareth would even go far to describe himself as a 'selfish asshole'. In the past months, he was aware that when he was gone at the Castiya castle, his tutor must be facing troubles from the people there. His brother, the crown prince was someone who didn't like staying in the Castiya Castle. He would always travel and search for something. He always had a wanderlust and loves exploring and finding interesting things.

Other than asking a favor, Yareth felt guilty for excluding some information and told some lies in the letters that he sent to Mister Septimus.

It was dangerous to send his teacher to Tingen City. The Quill of Azulhod was a very dangerous sealed artifact. Yareth knows that even high sequence beyonders would be wary of it. The quill can even kill an angel through several indirect manipulations of reality and the events. The more you know the item, the more that it knows you.

Yareth never told his tutor about the Quill. He hoped that the Quill wouldn't take interest in his tutor and would just let him be since the event that his tutor would be there wouldn't be related to an accumulation of Saint Selena's ashes. His teacher wouldn't also interfere with things related to Madam Sharon or the plans of Ince Zangwill. Yareth made to ensure as possible that his teacher would have no interaction with the script of the story.

But he knows that there was a chance that things would go badly. He was also stupid for being optimistic and sending his Tutor to Tingen City. Yareth could just not send his tutor there and let the events progress normally. But when he remembers the dream and Yohan's efforts, then, his tutor must go there. At least, he would know if there was a chance he would be able to alter the events.

After worrying about the events that would happen tomorrow, Yareth glance beside the vanity mirror. He saw the necklace on the table. He stepped forward and picked the necklace. Then he wore it on his neck. Instantly, the white-haired little child disappeared replaced by a black-haired and blue-eyed teenager. Clothes that were now smaller when he was in his true body, were bigger. It was now fit on Heinz's body.

Yareth then left his room and made his way to the dining hall. He was greeted by the servants. There, he also found Mister Connor and Archbishop Alvis talking.

" Good Morning, Heinz. "

In the presence of the servants, The Archbishop would always call him Heinz.

" Good Morning, Grandfather. "

Yareth would then always call the Archbishop his grandfather. It was in his second fake background that was deliberately hidden that the Archbishop was his grandfather. Yareth thought that Heinz's background was convoluted and a mess.

After greeting each other and also greeting Mister Connor, Yareth eat breakfast with them. While they are eating, the Archbishop would ask him several questions and he would answer. The questions are usually about the academy and the minder owls. But now, there was an unexpected turn. He was asked of his regarding Mister Horace's ideas. What Yareth thought of the eccentric Beyonder's innovative and 'mind blowing' (more like heretical) thoughts. After that, the Archbishop dropped a bomb. He was informed that the Pope wanted to meet him.