37

Third Person's POV

Every city of the planet Baruma was filled with news about the opening of the competition. It was the talk of the majority of the people especially journalists.

The arena they are in is filled with 10 thousand people who were eager enough to watch them live that they paid 50,000 for a ticket.

Sa unahan ng arena ay naka upo ang mga importanteng bisita na naka upo sa platform na enough ang taas para makita ang mga dadaan na victors. The people in the platform are: Baruma's 3 head ministers, in which 1 is also the king of the capitol country. 7 visiting head ministers and Akira Nheasin, the daughter of the Ore.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen!"

*Cheers*

*Applause*

"What a lovely day to start our competition!" the mc said, he spoke a lot of remarks, just enough to calm the excitment of the crowd, and then finally went to follow what was written in the program. They started with the opening remarks, a few speeches and finally

"LET THE MARCHING BEGIN!"

The marching band on the very side of the victor's path started playing as well as all of the marching bands of each of the country's city.

Before the mc announced the first team, the arena was filled with the white and gold flag of Orion which made Akira smirked as she rested her head on her palm.

"From the land of dragons! AVISHKA!"

All the flags in the arena switched into Avishka's national flag. Pumasok ang 9 na taong naka sakay sa karwahe, ang unang lumabas ay isang lalaking hitik sa magenta ang purple dragon scales with his carriage that was designed to look like a dark red dragon. His presence both intimidated and amused the audience.

Sunod sunod na tinawag ang mga groupo. But the attention and inner please of the people were upon the marching of the top 5 teams, they were the highlight of the show.

"From the land of winged warriors and bravery , VULTUR!"

Pumasok ang mga taong may klase-klaseng kulay ng malalaking pakpak. Nakasuot sila ng torquise, gold, and white themed costume. A lady in armor came out first.

"From the land of greens and prosperity , KALIZO"

Pumasok ang mga taong naka green and brown themed costumes. A man in glorious costume came out first.