50

Third Person's POV 

Minister Luther Shaw was the first born of the infamous king Aldrich Van Shaw of Amelion, like his name, he was wise. 78 countries were under him, he was powerful and envied by the other kings. His first born was equally wise and powerful. 

Prince Luther was viewed as the perfect prince because he was wise, strong and has three uniques. But his wisdom lead him to pride. Luther idolized his father's success and wanted to do more. He saw how powerful his family is and knew that if they only make the enough effort, they can rule everything, he believed they should rule everything. 

Luther's father was a close friend to the 56th Ore, and Luther thought that Aldrich's loyalty to the Ore was stopping their success. One day he came to his father and proposed his plan on ruling.

"We'll need the help of the rebel planets, there are hundreds of organization there, we'll find the strongest one and join forces with them. We'll start with Farana, then the other planets, then our own universe then finally everything. We'll be the most powerful being there be"

"My child. You cannot defeat the Ore"

"That's where you're wrong father. We can defeat the Ore. That ancient unique also has a weakness"

"Luther! You know very well that that's dangerous! We even stopped making the tinniest weapons that requires the growth and joining of uniques! This is madness"

"That's why they call you an old wise king father. Your visions and dreams are way too dull"

Luther's desires never ceased but he never disclosed it to his father again. He was planning and getting ready  in secret, he got obsessed with the idea of ruling that he forgot that Aldrich was his father. 

Luther killed his father, and no one knew. He then immediately became the king but 2 days after his coronation, he made a shocking decision. Amelion was no longer a kingdom. 

Everyone was stunned, every headlines were about Luther's decision, and Luther was interviewed almost everyday. His responds were always about his late father. He said that his father longed that Amelion should be a free country, and that Luther was also not confident because he always knew that no one could compare his father's reign. 

Luther was viewed as a loving and humble man. Nagkaroon siya ng posisyon sa mga ministro and he was gladly accepted. Everyone loved him, but they didn't know his dark plans. Behind close doors, he was kidnapping people with uniques. 

His wife, Teresa, didn't liked Charles' wife because she came from a non-noble family, she wanted Vanessa to marry Charles. Teresa would often harass Amanda, forcing her to hate Charles' family, she knew that she'll never be accepted. The day Amanda found out that she was pregnant with Lillian, Teresa sent an asassin to kill her, but the asassin pitied Amanda so she let her go. 

Amanda gave birth to Lillian on a peaceful village but Luther found out about her. Luther was already ready to take the first step that time, the only thing that was missing was the vessel, in order to gain control, the vessel had to be his blood and it had to be a female. 

Luther kidnapped Lillian and made her the vessel.  He extracted the light unique to Lillians uniqueless body. They way to do this is by injections, but he was doing it throughout her body. At para tumaas ang pain tolerance ni Lillian, para mas maraming unique pa siyang ma consume, they started torturing her day by day. 

The 6 year old child was screaming bloody murder and the people in white lab coat, which was holding a folder entitled 'Project Amelion', was just straing at her like she was a lab rat.