ENDING

1 month later

Amelie stared at the tomb she made for Arc. She made it on the flowerfields na nasa gubat kung saan sila unang nagkita sa Dark Clan. 

She has been there for 7 days straight having no sleep nor food. Even death was no longer an answer to her because the uniques in her body regenerate her wounds almost instantly. Wala na siyang luha na maiiyak pa. 

*Rains*

As her skin was drenched in rain napatingin siya sa taas she reached for the sky then closed her eyes as she envision her and Arc together. 

She imagines her and him dancing waltz in the peaceful rain. Nakasuot siya ng flowy dress and him a light blue polo which compliments his skin tone. 

Amelie went to the village, which is now destroyed because of the war, and headed towards Carol's house. Kumuha siya ng damit doon at nagbihis. Andun parin yung gown na sinuot niya sa prom nila kaya yun ang sinuot niya. 

She then went to light clan, towards the marry castle of Titus and Lillian. They are celebrating Lillian and Titus' child's birthday. 

Amelie's head is resting at Arc's chest as they danced. 

Amidst the celebration, the door of the ballroom suddenly opened exposing Amelie's drenched self. Everyone became silent. She looked at them and smiled. 

*Tick* *Tock*

*Tick* *Tock*

"Amelie?" Lillian said. 

Amelie looked at Arc and smiled at him, Arc smiled back and leaned towards her and kissed her. 

"Am I late?" she said. No one dared to talk for a solid 5 seconds

"W-we thought you were dead" A noble said

"Oh silly, I can't die" she said while smiling "But you can" she said as she stuck the guy with one of limbs. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

She was immediately surrounded with guards. The crowd started to panic. They wanted to go out but Amelie closed the door. 

"Amelie what are you doing?!"

"I was 8 years old when my grandfather started to torture me" she said "You know why? Kasi pinalit ako kay Lillian, my father and I helped Lillian to escape but the funny thing is ako yung naiwan, and as an atonement for my father's crime, I became the substitute. I was tortured night after night, beaten till I bleed and would be left having almost a breath to spare"

Titus was shock upon hearing that, Lillian was confuse.

"And maybe it could've been avoided if Lillian did what she was told"

"Amelie sor---"

"Your sorry couldn't bring back the time Lillian. Hindi mapapalitan ng sorry mo ang mga pasa na ginawa nila sa'kin. But you know what? All those wounds counldn't match the pain I suffered knowing that my own father--abandoned me for you, not just one time---but every time he gets the chance to do so" she said as she looked at her father. 

"But anyway. I worked my hardest to survive, I endured all those years of torture having no other hope than my best friend's promise" she said sabay tingin kay Titus "Remember that Titus? Sabi mo, papakasalan mo ako para sa inyo na ako tumira, it was a childish promish indeed but for someone who doesn't own her own life it was all I had. Pero ano ang ginawa mo? You broke yor promise because a mysterious dumb blonde came"

"Amelie I didn't know"

"Of course you don't, how could I even tell you when you kept your distance?" she said "You lied, of how I hate liars, but you didn't stopped there, you continued to make me suffer. Using me then constantly blaming me for the things that I don't even know. Now that's just cruel, come to think of it, it hurts more than the tortures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"As you can see, I'm alone, because some of my companions died, died to save your queen" 

"Akala ko masakit na yung napagdaanan ko. But what I experienced because of you hurt me more than death. You blamed me for the lose of your queen then pressured me to find her. You've abused me too many times that I've actually reached my limit"

"I never wanted this life, but you forced this way of life to me. I've tried my hardest to live a peaceful life but it seemed like all of you won't let me"

"Now" Amelie's veins started to get dark and her eyes turned lighter. The limbs on her back also started to come out. "I'll be taking my revenge"

*SPLATTT*

Amelie struck Titus down.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"RUN!"

"PALABASAN NIYO KAMI!"

"Please! NOO!"

Sunod sunod na pinatay ni Amelie ang mga tao dun, some people managed to go out but majority were killed by Amelie, innocent or not. She was beyond numb to feel pity. Children saw their parents killed and some of them were even killed too. 

The soldiers tried to stop her but they were killed too. 

As the screamed grew fainter the ball room became more red. Blood was everywhere and Amelie was laughing as she danced in waltz beside the dead bodies. Her terror didn't stopped there as she used the monsters Luther made to kill more lives. 

The people of Farana grew scared of Amelie that they immediately ran for safety outside the planet. It wasn't long until Farana became a terror to the ears who would hear its name. 

The story of Amelie became famous. It became a scary story to the adults, or even a story for lessons to the children. As the years grew by the fear produced literatures to many, like a legend to those who didn't know that it's true. 

It became the story of a girl who became evil, a story of a villain. 

THE END OF AMELIE MAYBE.