53

Third Person's POV

*Loading Gun*

*Gun Shots*

"Dang it!" sabi ng lalaking tumira. Amelie is with Cassandra and three more guys. They are currently taking gun lessons.

"What's with the dinasour arm Leo?" Cassandra teased.

"It was a 4 out of 5 Cassandra" Leo

"Oh really? What can you say Amelie?" Cassandra. Amelie loaded a hand gun then pointed it to the first target.

*Gun Shots*

*Bullsye*

Everyone was silently amused when Amelie shot perfectly.

"Not bad for a disabled trash" Amelie said as she stepped down. Sumunod si Cassandra.

"What are you doing after this Amelie?" Hunter asked, he's one of the 3 guys.

"Might go shopping, why?" sabi niya sabay harap kay Hunter. Hunter came closer to AMelie, looking seductively to her body

"Why don't you come with me for A little while"

Amelie cling towards Hunter making him smirk. Ethan lowered his head towards Amelie's and Amelie pointed the hand gun on his head.

"I might have to kill you first" napaatras si Hunter

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Leo

"Way to go Hunter" Franko, one of the 3 guys.

Kinuha na ni Amelie ang bag niya at pumunta sa washroom.

"Wait up" Cassandra said as she ran towards Amelie. "I heard there will be a party in your place? What party is it?"

"Hopefully a funeral. Say, would I go to jail if I burn down my own house?"

"Pfft, sa sinabi mo parang ayaw ko nang pumunta dun"

Isa isa silang pumasok sa washroom. She took off her clothes and took a shower pagkatapos ay sinuot yung uniform niya.

"Don't forget about the party" Cassandra said nung lumabas na sila

"Cassandra that's 2 weeks from now" sabi ni Amelie.

"I'm just reminding"

She went to her school with her hair in a pony. Pagbaba niya sa sasakyan ay agad siyang tinabihan dalawang sikat na babae sa school nila na di niya kilala ang pangalan.

"Are you wearing the new collection lady Amelie?" said the girl Amelie called A

"You noticed too? Ugh, it looks so posh!" said B

As the three of them walked the crowd divided. Amelie was back to her "queen bee" self, everyone feared and adored her, she was the hot girl that everyone wants to be with. Amelie flipped her hair as she walked with a lollipop on her mouth.

"Who do you think is prettier?"

"I mean, Amelie is hot but I'm more into Lillian now"

"Yeah, me too, have you seen Lillian on trainings? *whistle*

"I don't know, I'm a little bit of both"

Sabi sabi ng mga lalaki na nasa room ni Amelie. When Amelie heard them she stopped in front of them. She started to unbutton her blouse exposing her undergarment which made the boys speechless, nang matanggal na lahat she smiled at them then continued walking towards her seat