51

Third Person's POV

*Humm*

Vanessa was brushing Amelie's black hair while humming. Amelie was still sleepy because her mother woke her up early in the morning. They're inside a carriage that's driving them towards a secluded area own by the Shaws. 

*Stops*

Nagising si Amelie sa paghinto. Bumukas ang pinto dahilan na mapakapit ng mahigpit si Vanessa sa natutulog na Amelie.

"The minister awaits you m'lady" said the guard who opened the door. 

"Give us a minute" the guard nodded at sinara ang pinto.

Vanessa looked at her sleeping daughter. Tears was slowly forming hanggang tuloyan na siyang umiyak. She cried quietly as she started to hum again. After a while, pinunasan niya na ang kanyang luha.

"Willow" mahina niyang tawag "Willow wake up, we're here" Amelie woke up and started to look around. She then looked at her mother and smiled. "Let's go"

Bumaba na sila at naglakad papunta sa opening ng underground facility na andun. That place was where the teleportation mirror was heading. Vanessa was holding Amelie's little hand while walking towards Luther and his staffs. 

"NO!" Charles screamed as he came running. Napatingin si Vanessa, Amelie, Luther at Teresa. Luther already talked to Vanessa, he manipulated her into giving up Amelie for he knew that Vanessa was obsessed with his son more than anything. 

"Papa?" Amelie

"Take Amelie inside" Luther.

"Wait--" Vanessa

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! She's just a child! Take me instead!"

"You know that's not possible Charles"

"How could you do this?! She's your grand daughter!"

"This is your fault Charles. The time you planned to rescue that woman's daughter you already abandoned your own child"

"Please don't do this! I beg you please don't!"

"There's nothing you could do, and don't even think about telling this to other people or I'll kill everyone in your household. Take him out"

"No! NO! AMELIE! AMELIE RUN! RUN!"

Amelie was 8 when she was taken. Her grandfather extracted different uniques in her tiny body, her screams were as clear as the night sky. Her tears flows like a river. She was also tortured to grow her pain tolerance. 

Amelie was tortured for 2 years and was send back when she was 10. Luther made it happen so she could stay sane, Amelie needs to be healthy. 

"You've change a little" Titus said to his friend. Amelie smiled. 

"Ayaw ko na sa amin"

"Bakit naman?"

"Sinasaktan nila ako" she said, not saying more. Kasi alam niya na bawal niyang ipagsabi ang nangyayari sa kanya. 

"Dito ka nalnag sa'min" Titus said

"Pwede ba yun? Mga kasal lang ang pwedeng tumira sa iisang bahay no"

"e-edi pakasalan mo'ko" Titus shyly said. "Di kita sasaktan pag nasa amin ka"

When Amelie turned 11 she was taken back again. Luther extracted more uniques to Amelie. 5 days in a week her nails were taken out and her skin was wounded. The process was so extreme that her hair lost its melanin and became white. She became pale and skinny.