65

Amelie's POV

I marched towards Lillian, nagsitabihan ang mga tao habang papunta ako dun. I smiled when I saw how Titus became a serious when he saw me coming near to his wife and Lillian's worried smile. Funny, ano ako evil queen? Hindi naman siguro masiyado.

"High queen Amelie" Lillian greeted as she bowed a bit "It's nice to see you again" napatingin ako sa bitbit niyang bata. Her child has fair skin and light brown eyes, but her hair is like the Shaw's, dark. She had Titus' brows and Lillian's eyes. Bigla itong tumawa habang nakatingin sa'kin and acted like she wants me to carry her. 

Is this suppose to be my niece? Not bad. 

"I hope I could say the same thing" I said while smiling. "I must speak with you"

"Sure thing my grace" una akong naglakad at sumunod siya matapos niyang ibigay yung bata sa maid. 

Well of course alam ko ang mga pasikot sikot dito, afterall I've been engage to her husband longer than her.

Pumunta kami sa may gazebo sa garden.

"Leave us" I said pag upo na pag upo namin. Lillian looked at the helpers and smiled as if telling them to follow my orders. Agad na ring nagsi alisan ang mga katulong.

"You need to give your testimony"

"My queen--"

"Wala ka nang excuse ngayon Lillian, you've already announced your child in the public"

"That won't mean na hindi niya sasaktan ang anak ko"

"I already told you you have my protection. Can't you trust me?" napa iwas siya ng tingin. Am I not trustworthy? Ang bait ko kaya, especially sa kanya. "Do you really want him to roam around freely Lillian?"

"Of course not, Amelie alam na alam ko kung gaano ka sadista yang lolo mo, but I have to keep silent, we both know how powerful he is" she explained "I'm thankful hat you're trying to give me justice, kahit indirectly, but I just can't risk it. I need to protect my family--"

"Enough with that cheesy stuff Lillian! Why are you being so ignorant?!"

"Amelie please just respect my decision! You can't understand me because you weren't there when he was torturing me! Di mo alam ang takot na nararamdaman ko!"

*SLAP*

"You don't know what I've went through, I've gone through more hell than you so don't give me your pity card" nanginginig kong sabi. She remained silent, bago paako mawalan ng control sa sarili ko umalis na ako.

Third Person's POV

Amelie just angrily looked at Lillian while Lillian is holding her tears of anger. Umalis na si Amelie. Nung dumaan si Amelie sa ballroom ay nakita siya ni Alyanna.

It became obvious that the two fought. 

"Amelie!" Alyanna said as she followed her. Alyanna immediately knew that something bad happened.

Umalis na si Amelie sa party. Habang nasa sasakyan siya ay napa hilamos siya sa sariling mukha, she crunched her hair in frsutration.

"That dumb brat" naiinis na sabi niya.

Last year she told Lillian about what she know, she explained to Lillian yung mga napapa ginipan niya. She saw how Lillian got terrefied when she first heard about it. Amelie felt sympathy for Lillian because she knows that she's scared.