52

Third Person's POV

It's been a week since Amelie got her memory back. Her family tried to talk to her about Lillian and Amanda's moving in the mansion pero palagi niya itong hindi sinisipot.

Napabuntong hininga nalang si Charles.

"I mean. We shouldn't really be surprised, she just returned to what she actually is. We can't help that" Adam.

"Talk to her Adam"

"Ha! As if she'd listen" Adam said as he flipped the next page of the book he's reading

"You know very well it would be a chaos if Amelie won't know about the moving in of your mom and sister"

Adam sighed in response. 

It has just been a week pero marami nang nawalan ng trabaho sa mansion ng Shaw dahil sinisanti ito ni Amelie.

"Are you mocking me?" Amelie

"No ma'am—"

"I said get me the lapis. Does this looks like a lapis blue to you? Are you deaf or are you dumb? Either way, you're fired. Get the heck out"

"Pero ma'am!" tiningnan niya nang diritsahan ang natatakot na kasambahay.

"I said shoo"

Paiyak na lumabas ang maid. Sakto namang pumasok si Adam.

"That's the 3rd one today Amelie. This behavior of yours needs to stop"

"You're not welcome here" Amelie said as she took a sip on the wine, not looking at her brother. 

"Lillian and mom will move in"

Bahagyang napatigil si Amelie bago humarap.

"Is my 'congratulations' required?"

"No. I'm just reminding you that it's their right to stay in this house. So if you could---"

"Behave? Did you expect me to be mean Adam? Oh that's devastating, para naman tayong hindi magkapatid" she said sarcastically 

"I'll be watching Amelie. If you do even one impulsive move I swear--"

"Like this?"

Binatawan ni Amelie ang wine glass creating a  crash sound on the marbled floor. 

"M'lady!" agad nag puntahan ang mga maids at pinunasan at kinuha ang mga nabasag na glass while Amelie's just standing and staring at Adam while innocently smiling. 

Dahil sa inis ay lumabas na si Adam, Amelie giggled. 

>

Days passed. Amelie stared at herself in the mirror while a new maid is brushing her dark hair. The uniques that's growing and maturing in her body is making her healthy and strong. Staring at her plump and pinkish fair skin, jet black hair and reddish lips, Amelie was reminded that the weapon inside her is making her look like that. 

Tumayo na si Amelie and before walking away she pushed the mirror causing it to break and the maids to flinch. 

Pumunta na si Amelie sa paaralan. At that day, Titus' team was called t be recognized. No one talked ng nasa stage na sila, amidst the cheers and adoration of the crowd, the six friends were devastated regarding to Amelie's memory.

"Amelie! Congrats!" Lily said ng bumaba na sila. Amelie looked at the smiling Lily, she looked  at her from head to toe and walked right passed her leaving Lily puzzled and hurt.