68

Third Person's POV

It's been 2 months since the disappearance of the two. Aside from the search party the high court conducted, 2 Clans are doing search parties on their own. Troy is in the Light Clan, helping them in finding traces of Lillian. Alyanna on the other hand is leading the search of Amelie.

May ilan sa mga kaibigan nina Lillian na nagtatampo kay Alyanna dahil mas pinili niyang sumali sa search party ni Amelie kesa kay Lillian.

"Mas matagal naman nya tayong naging kaibigan a" Shella

"Let's just try to understand her" Khalil

"Kahit ilang isip pa gawin ko di ko talaga siya maintindihan eh" Shella

Troy took a deep breath as he continued doing his job.

Arc drank his feelings away, trying to get himself to sleep but the guilt and overthinking is overwhelming him. The vast possibilities of what Amelie's situation right now frustrated him.

*CRASH*

In frustration he threw the bottle of alcohol to the floor that is already filled with broken and shattered stuff.

Carol is back on the town, constantly looking forward for Amelie's appearance. Every day she would always cry pag nalaman niyang hindi parin nakikita si Amelie. The townfolkes are also accompanying her mourns and also conducted a search party on their own.

Lily is in their house because Alyanna and Carol told her to stay away from the stress for they knew that it's bad for her mental health to be exposed in this situation.

But in her room she kept on thingking about it. Hindi siya nakakatulog nang maayos dito. Halos di na siya lumalabas sa kwarto niya dahil dun, she was determined to look for Amelie. Her parents were already worried.

A month and a half has passed and things never progressed. Kahit isang clue ay wala silang nakita. They were all focused about Amelie's issue about being the suspect.

After overthinking many things, Lily finally came to the point that she gave up, she let all her thoughts go, in frustration she threw all the notes that she made but a sharp edge slit her finger.

"Aray!"

Agad niyang tiningnan ang papercut. She watches as it bled, agad siyang kunuha ng alcohol but before she could tend it may naalala siya.

Napatitig siya sa mapulang dugo and it hit her.

"Why haven't I thought of that?!"

Agad siyang nagbibis at tumakbo palabas ng kwarto niya at kumuha ng tinapay sa mesa at tumakbo palabas.

"Lily? Lily!" her mother called ng makita niya si Lily na nasa labas na ng kwarto niya after 3 and a half months "San ka papunta?!" her mother said

"To save my friend!" she joyfully said as she ran towards her bike.

They were so busy about defending Amelie's innocence that they forgot about Luther. Amelie and Lillian were both victim of Luther so of course it's most likely that Luther captured both of them.

They were already suspecting that Luther knew about their investigations. So the right thing to either convince Arc and Titus to fight alongside them, but before that they need the evidences in Amelie's room.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"Walang tao" Carol