First meet

Elendnas opened his eyes and cursed to himself.

"I've dreamed of her again. Why should it be so? Why can't I stop suffering?" he complained half asleep.

Suddenly, the sound of relaxed breathing came from beside him. He was then aware of the warmth of a body pressed against his. Of a second heart that was beating. Of an arm that leaned on him.

"So... this time it wasn't a dream?"

He still took a few moments to clear himself, without stopping looking for a moment at the female elf's placidly sleeping face, as if hypnotized. It took him some time to accept reality. For once, he was grateful.

"She's so beautiful," he said to himself, while stroking the elf's hair with extreme softness, as he didn't want to wake her up.

The memories of the day before, of that night, came back to him, thus making his pale face turn a strong red. He had never been with a woman before. He hadn't even been able to touch the woman he loved in the past. It was still hard for him to believe that Goldmi was there, sleeping next to him, that she reciprocated his feelings.

He still felt insecure. He still wondered if she left him, though his heart calmed as he looked at the sweet face of his beloved. It also throbbed when guessing the naked body that the sheets barely hid.

"She seems so helpless, when she really..." he said to himself, as remembering when they first met.

Elendnas was training in the forest. He was a genius, as he had reached level 70 at a very young age. He felt invincible, capable of taking over the world. Unfortunately, the elf had caught the attention of whom he shouldn't.

Without giving him time to react, two shadows pounced on him. As their power was far superior to his, they managed to reduce him, and make him lose consciousness.

When he opened his eyes again, he was sitting in a chair, bound and half-chained. It was blurry, and he felt stunned. He had a hard time clearing himself enough to realize his situation.

He moved violently to try to break the chains, but they were solid. His seat didn't even budge, as it was nailed to the ground.

"It's good that you're so energetic," said a female voice behind him.

"Who are you!? What do you want!? Let me of!" he demanded angrily.

"It doesn't matter who I'm. I want you," she sentenced.

He heard footsteps approaching. Then, he felt her breath on the back of his neck, as she blew into his ear. After that, soft lips kissed his neck, and then he felt an intense pain as two fangs bite him.

He felt his blood drain from where she had bitten him. He also noticed that he was weakening, although it was brief.

"Mmmm, delicious. It's a shame to lose this delicacy," she lamented.

He froze, terrified. He was the prisoner of a vampire, was trapped, unable to move. Maybe, no one knew that he was missing. Even if they did, they would hardly know where he was, that he had been captured by a powerful night dweller. For the first time in his life, the elf feared for himself, and felt totally helpless.

For several days, the vampire bit him, and then injected him with a substance, which was burning him inside.

"It's a shame, the blood becomes more bitter. Well, it'll make me more powerful," she murmured, went out, and once again left her guest in the hands of her servants.

It was the eighth day of captivity, and he had surrendered to his fate. Running away was impossible, and no one would come to save him. Even if they wanted to look for him, no one would know where.

It was then that he heard the sound of glass breaking, but he didn't even flinch. Nothing mattered to him anymore. However, he couldn't ignore that one of her servants, a lower vampire level 80, fell onto the table in front of him. Then, a powerful feline covered in flames Jumped on the vampire. In a few seconds, the body burned.

His eyes met the feline's for a moment, but he wasn't scared. In fact, he was grateful that he could die quickly in the jaws of that powerful predator. However, said feline ignored him and continued with her business, thus attacking another of the vampires.

It was then that he saw her. His gaze followed a swift white bird that had darted past him, and his eyes fell on an elf whose blond hair was loose, fluttering as she leapt nimbly across the table, She fired at a nearby vampire, who was pierced by three glowing arrows, and fell inert on the ground.

From that moment, the young elf's eyes couldn't stop looking at her. At her graceful and flowing movements. At her sensual body outlined by the tight armor. At her hands, which wielded a beautiful green bow with incredible dexterity. At the swiftly switch to sword and dagger, in order to pierce through another enemy, who mistakenly hoped to overcome her in melee.

He couldn't help but feel a chill when she turned to him, drew closer, and looked at him with deep blue eyes in which he become lost forever.

"Are you okay?" she asked him, in a voice that seemed to come from heaven.

"I think... so... yes," he stammered, totally dumbfounded as she removed the chains from him.

She then accompanied him to his home. She took him on the back of the lynx, where for some time he feared that the feline would bite him. He felt weak and tired, but the elf's smile and her conversation on the return trip practically cast a charm spell on him, and made him forget his weakness.

It didn't take long, as she had opened a Gate to a relatively close place, something he regretted.

"Will I see you again?" he asked when they said goodbye.

"If you want, I'll stop by here from time to time," she offered.

"I'd love to," he assured, totally dazzled.

He soon realized that he could never fully recover. That the vampire had done something to him that made him tire more often. Still, he kept training, leveling up, trying to gain some power.

His purpose was to be with her. His greatest joy was when she appeared. When they walked together. When she took him to other places. When he felt that he could help her.

However, she was a visitor, so there was always a certain distance between them, a certain feeling of unreality. One day, like all visitors, she disappeared, perhaps forever. It was impossible to know if she was coming back.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, smiling. Goldmi had been terribly shy about meeting him, as if she were a teenager. Perhaps because her previous experience had been unhappy. Perhaps because the memories of the game and reality were mixing, thus making her feel insecure. However, there were no doubts anymore.

"Aren't you going to give me a kiss?" she asked him for.

Unable to resist, he moved closer to her, let her hold him, let their faces draw closer, let their lips melt.

"Do you have something to do this morning?" she asked suggestively.

"Nothing in particular, nothing I can't do later," he assured. He had totally surrendered to her blue eyes, to her sweet lips.

She smirked. Then, she shifted, took him by surprise, and managed to pull him against the bed. Both naked bodies were fully exposed. She sat on him, brought her lips close again, and kissed him.

"Then, we can keep practicing," she suggested sensually as they lips parted.

"I guess there's no choice," he said, while trying to sound reluctant, but unable to hide his desire from her.

She smiled, and he returned her smile. He hugged her, pulled her to his embrace, and they melt again into a long kiss.