Departure

The presence of Pikshbxgro, the display of various spells and skills, that of various high-level weapons taken from her inventory, and that of the attendant fairies, were more than enough to convince an overwhelmed commander of the elf's identity.

But it was the mention of the title Fairies Friend what left him speechless, and made him treat her with almost veneration. It was an information that spread like wildfire among the high command, and that ended up reaching the fairies themselves.

They didn't categorically confirm that information, but neither did they deny it, which ended up giving it great credibility. The fairies couldn't be sure if it was true, but they knew there were someone who fit that description. And that it also coincided with someone who had saved some young spirits not too long ago.

So, everyone wanted to meet and talk with the visitor. Their only problem was finding her.

Goldmi had spent the night at the outpost, but then said goodbye to its residents, and especially to the group of youngsters, one of them heartbroken. His sister's inquiries had concluded that there was someone else in their savior's heart, someone she hadn't seen since she had returned, but whom she wanted to find again.

Anlimtha had kept other confidences to herself, just as Goldmi had kept the young elf's ones. Both had felt very close to each other, and shared what only two good friends could share.

Like Goldmi's fear that Elendnas wouldn't recognize her, or that her feelings weren't reciprocal, or Anlimtha's insecurity about her feelings for Omny. It didn't take long for them to mutually support each other.

Therefore, she had told her brother that he should forget about her savior, that she had someone else, but that was all she had revealed to him. She felt sorry for him, and she would have liked to have Goldmi as her sister-in-law, but she knew it couldn't be. She only hoped they would meet again. Nonetheless, the sorrow for her brother wasn't very deep. It was the sixth time that he had fallen in love for someone "with all his heart".

Goldmi regretted departing so soon, and leaving the first friend she had made in that world, but she had to become stronger to find Elendnas. And this place's level was too low.

So, she decided to leave for a village that sold potions, with the goal of getting supplies of various levels, since she barely had any that weren't level 100. She had spent the rest in the game. She had drunk all those of the lower level before starting consuming the next level ones, in order to make the most of them. She regretted it now, for they would have been very useful to her.

She gave away some low-level bows, weapons, and armor, because, while they were just common in the game, they weren't that common there.

Anlimtha was delighted with her new equipment. She had gained the most due to the similarity of her class with her new friend's. Even arrows were more than welcome, despite, from now on, she would work to master Ethereal Arrow. And she wasn't the only one who was delighted with the gifts.

She was sent off by most of the residents. She had also promised the commander to go to one of the outposts further east, the one that was at her level, a promise he had passed on to his superiors.

In fact, had she waited to leave a little longer, she probably would have found it very difficult to avoid being accompanied by an escort. Someone capable of opposing the generals was too valuable.

But Goldmi was oblivious to the uproar she had caused. She hadn't even considered hiding her visitor status until the group had suggested it, for she was unaware of what her presence represented.

Now, after her visit to that makeshift fort, she was more aware of it. That she was much more powerful than the others in her level. That the inventory, the assistants, the number and level of spells, or skills, were unthinkable for the inhabitants of that world.

She felt some concern, but she couldn't help but smile as she remembered Gjaki and Eldi. They would have said that she was over powered. She thought she would be more OP if Eldi were there to make potions or equipment for her, or grant blessings to her. Or if Gjaki... Or if Gjaki were just there.

She traveled through the jungle with the company of her sister and a cheerful spirit, which more than once made them laugh. While he could walk through trees, that didn't mean he couldn't get trapped when looking inside a hole.

From time to time, other spirits appeared, and even accompanied them for a while. In fact, there were four of them playing around right now. But despite accompanying them, they couldn't help them against the inhabitants of the jungle. Not even Pikshbxgro. Not even warn them.

It was true that the young spirit would have been heartbroken if something happened to them, but it was also true that his very essence prevented him from intervening among the living, among the forest dwellers, even if one of them was his beloved Aunt Omi.

However, there wasn't much to worry about. There, the level was low, and the elf didn't neglect her duties, such as exploring the surroundings with Life Detection. Although hardly any animal was going to attack two higher-level beings.

So, what made Goldmi accelerate wasn't that they were in danger, but that someone else was.

It wasn't easy to see far into the dense jungle, so Hawkeye was useless there. But she could see through someone faster than her, through Visual Link. And what she saw made her clench her teeth and run with all of her strength, Light Feet included.

Not far from there, an elf little girl was trembling in fear on the branch of the tree in which she had taken refuge. Three snakes were climbing up the trunk, while another four were waiting below, and two more were facing the newly arrived feline.

They shouldn't be there, there should be no such danger for the girl in that area. However, the level 28 and 29 snakes had come from a higher level area. They were looking for a quiet place to shed their skin, and, perhaps, devouring a cute elf girl.