05

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

aukiflorence added to her story!

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:
finnwolfhardoffical replied to your story!

that's what you've been doing
instead of answering me 😑

obviously 🤨

i should've known..

yes, yes you should've

sooo, what you doin?

about to ask you something

well don't let me stop you ;)

finn, would you like to go
to dinner with me saturday?
i've got some important
news to share with you..

actually, i can't
elsie and i are going to a concert that day

elsie?

oh right! i forgot to tell you
i met her last week, she's super cool!
i think you guys would be great friends you have to meet her

i'll have to mark my calender
so, how'd you meet her?

long story but she likes music,
finn likes music = friendship

sounds solid

i'm serious about you two meeting
i think you'd really like her.

for sure :)

imma give her your number rq

sounds good
gtg, bye

alright bye!

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Florence turned her phone off, pulling the blanket over her. "Well I did try to tell him Millie and Louis," She told herself, aloud.

"Guess he'll just find out on his own." Flo started fidgeting with the bracelet Finn made for her. Then, took it off and placed it on her nightstand, taking the remote control and putting "Harry Potter" on.

Florence's phone vibrated, sitting on her lap.

(***-***-****)
hey, finn gave me ur number.

(***-***-****)
i'm elsie :)

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

chat

maybe: elsie?
i'm elsie :)

florence
hey!

florence
yeah, finn told me we'd get along well?

elsie
apperantly he see's a lot of you in me?
aha

elsie
so who's ur fav superhero??

florence
thor :)))

elsie
STWAP

florence
???

elsie
HE'S MY FAV TOO

florence
OMG

elsie
we need to hang out!!!

florence
YES

elsie
what r u doing rn??

florence
watching harry potter ;)

elsie
I LUV HARRY POTTER-

florence
COME OVER WE CAN HAVE A MARATHON!!!!!

elsie
send me the addy ;)

florence
address*

florence
i'll start making hot chocolate!!

elsie
YES OK

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I heard Elsie pull into the driveway, I placed both the mugs of hot chocolate on the coffee table in the living room.

Her and my foot steps synced as we met up at the front door, before she could place a knock at the door my hand was already twisting the handle to greet and let her in.

We both grinned as we locked eyes, she was beautiful. Finn really does know how to pick them.

"Hey," Her and I said at the same time, laughing as our arms both open to hug one another. Geez, even her hugs were great.

"Please, come in." I smiled, stepping aside to let her through the front door.

"Your house is beautiful," Elsie complimented my home, I thanked her profusely. I led her to the living room, telling her to make herself comfortable as I scooted the mug filled with hot chocolate towards her.

She thanked me as I smiled at her once again, pressing play on the remote.

"So, how'd you meet Finn?" I asked, removing the mug of coco from my lips. Elsie's lips curled into a lovely contagious smile.

"Well, we really connected through music. It's one of my biggest passions, so when I met Finn we just clicked." She shook her head, "What about you?"

"At my birthday party! It's actually quite funny," I giggled, "I was drunk and I fell, Finn came over and helped me."

"So, when I said funny I meant embarrassing," My hand rubbed my face, Elsie let out a small laugh. "Yeah, Finn's a good guy." I remarked, "He really is." She agreed, abundantly.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Elsie ended up staying the night and since the guest rooms sheets were still washing from when Enya, Drew, Josiah, and Josh stayed over, she slept with Florence in her bed.

"Hey, what's this?" Elsie picked up the bracelet Finn and Flo made together, off the nightstand. "Oh, that's the bracelet Finn and I made!" Florence smiled, as she tossed the extra pillows off the bed.

"Lime green with brown?" She laughed at one of the beads colors.

"Yeah, I don't know what we thought we did, having that color scheme." She snickered, Elsie slipped the bracelet on her wrist.

"Fits!" She smiled, pleased.

Florence looked away, trying to act as if it didn't bother her. I mean it wasn't that big a deal, not like she was going to keep it?

They both slipped in bed, "Goodnight, Florence!" Elsie pulled the covers over herself, "Night," Flo turned over