041

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

We all stayed out until 12, that's when Elsie texted me. Finn was drunk, he was funny drunk.

"Why didn't he throw a shrimp in my mouth?" Finn whined, I pushed him on the bed. "I could've gotten hurt!" He exaggerated.

"Why did you and Enya get a shrimp tossed in your mouths and not me!?" Finn slapped his hands on his face, I quickly pulled his hands away.

"Even Drew got one, Drew!" I pulled the covers on him, "I'm going to tell him you said that." I said in a serious tone.

"Tell him and give him this when you do." Finn flipped me off, I laughed. "Will do."

I walked over to my side of the bed, laying down.

Finn softly brushed my cheek, "You're gorgeous." My smile widened as I let him hold and touch my face.

"I don't think I ever want to see another woman again," He was completely serious, I laughed.

"I hope not," Why would I want my boyfriend to see someone else?

"No, I mean like, look at girls. From now on, I'll never speak to any girls!" Finn swore. "Finn, I don't think-" He cut me off,

"Are we dating?" He asked, "Yes, you are my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend." I reassured him, a sly smile came over him.

"Sweet."

Finn knocked out after that, it was nice that he loved me when drunk too. But, I couldn't sleep.

The whole conversation with Elsie was uncomfortable and unsettling. It felt like something was under my skin the whole night.

It's like I was guilty for being happy because I hurt people on the way.

Maybe, it would've been comforting for Elsie to know that we didn't work out or never got together. But, I can't give her that closure.

It was already morning before I knew it. I was up all night, thinking.

I didn't like thinking when all I thought was of how I hurt people, who were my friends. I had to get my mind off this, I decided to make breakfast for everyone.

If I did that it would be a distraction and I wouldn't hurt anyone.

I entered the kitchen and found Drew sleeping on the table. I threw a blanket over him and kept working.

I was making french toast, waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, fruit bowls, and coffee.

I figured we could invite the whole cast, at least the ones who weren't living here already. I began preparing the meal at 5:38, that gave me enough time.

Maybe, I should run out and get some donuts? No, I'll just send someone.

"It's 8:12," Drew groaned. "Exactly, so get off my table." I started bringing over the plates as he jumped off.

Drew helped set the table and eat along the way,
everyone started coming down beginning with Finn.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and held his head on my shoulder. I smiled, turning around and grasping his hair to pull him into a kiss.