015

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

It's been a week since everything happened. And since then, I've made out with Finn 4 more times.

And every-time, I swear that I'll never do it again. But, once it starts I don't wanna stop.

"So, when is Griffin coming in?"

The whole cast was on set, we all sat in the chairs labeled with our show names.

"He's not coming till 7, do you guys wanna come to dinner with us?" I offered, it's not that it would be uncomfortable or awkward if Griffin and I went alone.

We'd been best friends for a while, him and I stared on a show, along with Thomas. We're all really close.

I just thought company would be fun, plus he really wants to meet Gaten and Caleb.

"Gaten and Caleb, you guys have to come." I demanded, "Griffin keeps bugging me to meet you," I exposed him.

They both shrugged, agreeing to go. The rest of them all nodded or grunted a yes.

I felt a tall figure behind me, I knew it was Finn. He didn't say a word, he subtly grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door.

Finn hurriedly led me to his trailer, "What are we doing?" I asked, he just smirked.

As soon as the door shut he smashed his lips on mine, I immediately grew weak. I pulled him closer, kissing him harder.

I felt Finn smiling in the kiss, he's so annoying. Finn knew how he affected me and he liked it, he liked it so much.

We were both so into each other, literally, that we almost didn't hear the knock on the trailer door.

I still didn't want to stop and neither did he, so we didn't.

But the knocking didn't stop, Finn groaned pulling away, I whined.

He swung open the door with annoyance, I sat on his counter, waiting.

"Griffin!" My face dropped, "And Thomas." Then my heart dropped.

I sped to the restroom and ran the sink, I caught my reflection in the mirror. My boyfriend and his best friend were outside.

A knock echoed on the door then my ears were filled with a sweet voice, Thomas's.

I'd wished the loud sound of tap water would've drained his voice out, but it didn't.

My boyfriend was on the other side of that door and I had just made out with Finn Wolfhard a minute ago.

I slowly opened the door, acting stupidly oblivious.

"Thomas?" I forced out a loud laugh, "We thought it would be a good surprise, since shooting must be difficult."

Thomas had sparkles in his eyes, I tried not to look in them though.

"I also missed you." Thomas stepped closer to me, lifting my chin up and planting a kiss on my lips.

What was so wrong wasn't that I had just kissed another guy minutes before this. But, that I wished I was kissing that other guy, Finn.

My eyes were open the whole kiss but closed blissfully when it was over.

I looked over at Finn, he was already looking at me. I really needed to cry.

I sort of pushed him away but Thomas's arm wrapped around me, pulling me back in.

"So, are you coming to the dinner with us Finn?" Griffin asked, I let myself out of his grip and embraced Griff.

"Yeah, I'll be there."

For some reason, I couldn't stand my own boyfriend's touch. Maybe I was the problem.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

liked by milliebobbybrown and 5,083,160 others aukiflorence boi what da hell boi😀 btw joe just comes to sit in my trailer in silence

aukiflorence boi what da hell boi😀 btw joe just comes to sit in my trailer in silence..
tagged - finnwolfhardoffical charlie.r.heaton
uncle_jezzy

user charlie get away from her man🙄

nattyiceoffical 😳😳

user OH M GEE HER AND FINN ARE TALKING AGAIN❗️❗️🤭

user lowk ship her and joe..
L user pls don't start

uncle_jezzy gosh i'm just tryna spent time with my fellow co worker!
L aukiflorence excuse me. is that all i am to you? A FELLOW CO WORKER?!!,!
L uncle_jezzy i worded it wrong..

user are you sure that's all joe does?
L aukiflorence yes

user duffer brothers announced her character and steve are love interests!!
L user florence auki doesn't deserve to be devouring those luscious lips
L uncle_jezzy agreed.

finnwolfhardoffical me and charlie ☺️☺️
L charlie.r.heaton me and finn 😉