036

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The show was today, it started in a couple of minutes. Finn still wasn't here, Enya and everyone has been ignoring me since yesterday.

I couldn't figure out why, I wasn't mad because Enya posted Finn and I. So, why were they all mad at me?

"Flo we're on in 1," Olivia popped in. I nodded and sent Finn one more message before I followed her out onto the stage.

As we walked on stage the crowd began to cheer, it was nice but I was still anxious about Finn and them.

Olivia started chatting with the fans as I searched the herd of admires. I saw none of them, "It was disappointing."

I muttered, "The new season is disappointing?" A fan called out on my words. Shit did I say that loud enough for people to hear me?

"No, of course not. The waiting time is, I mean three years!" I nervously giggled, I heard them sigh of relief.

It was now time to start the performance but that's exactly what I didn't want to do.

The music started to cue and Olivia started to get into act. It was scary how automatic this was for her.

I looked up from the mic in my hand and there was Finn, my face gleamed.

He was already smiling at me, Finn motioned something from the back of me. I turned and saw Enya, Drew, Josh, and Josiah.

I immediately ran to them, my smile somehow growing more.

"How are you guys here?" I jumped, "Finn kidnapped us and told us if we don't come here to see you he'd pull the trigger." Josiah bit on all his finger nails, "He's holding us at gun point." Enya added.

We all looked over at Finn who had the kindest smile put on in the world, waving at us. It made us all start laughing.

"Are we gonna ignore how she has a show right now?" Josh said, we all looked at the crowd of people recording.

"Olivia is seriously carrying," Drew rolled his eyes at me. I shoved them off stage and ran back over to Olivia.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

@drewphillips09

liked by enyaumanzor and 6,250,174 othersdrewphillips09 seeing bubulu 🥺🥺🥰tagged -    aukiflorence

drewphillips09 seeing bubulu 🥺🥺🥰
tagged - aukiflorence

aukiflorence bros fr ignored me 😐
L filmquaker we were on a damn plane.

user BAAAAAAA

user i was thereeee such a cute moment
L user wdym she ruined olivia's whole show and made it ab herself 😑

enyaumanzor bubkins moment 🤤

user best group back together again 😈😈😈

finnwolfhardofficial thank you finn so much for flying us out and getting to be with florence again! oh it's no problem 🙃
L filmquaker and why is this about you finn?
L enyaumanzor my point exactly.
L finnwolfhardofficial ITS ABOUT APPRECIATION.

user missed them sm

user lolll flo looks so happy

aukiflorence my literal hanaloos 🫐🫐
L josiah.official snickoolie 🙃

user when they make up fake words as signs of affection for each other >>

milliebobbybrown drew
L drewphillips09 millayeeee

user FLORENCE DID GREAT OMLL

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"We are with Jenna Ortega at the premier of Scream 5." An interviewer smiled, Jenna Ortega by his side.

"Hi, I'm really excited to be here!" Jenna waved at the camera, "Tell us, will there be a Scream 6 and will you be apart of it?"

"I can't say, but I promise I'll answer all of your other questions." She held her finger up, "Promise. How is your relationship with Finn Wolfhard going?"

The interviewer urged for gossip, something they could make a story out of.

Jenna hesitated out of modesty for the cameras and her image, "I promised." She giggled.

"I don't know, I mean I felt something was there on the multiple occasions we've hung out." Jenna dragged the word.

"How do you feel now that he's with actress, co-star, Florence Auki?" They teased her hoping to get more information.

"They're not together." Jenna breathed into the mic, "What do you mean by that?" The media was going to love this.

"First, he needs to get over trying to teach a penguin to fly and see how Jenna Ortega is doing." She laughed, god she was giving everyone what they wanted.

"Penguin? Is this a reference to..." They acted dumb, just wanting the answer on tape.

"I mean Florence and Finn are child's play. They will never mean what Finn and I do." Jenna shrugged walking off, the guy wanted more intel but she was already at the end of the carpet.

Jenna looked back, the camera still focused on her.

"This is a message to Finn, text me back." She put a famous pout on and left.