016

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Florence, Griffin, and Thomas all walked into the restaurant.

Flo wore a dress, but if we were being honest it wasn't one you'd wear to meet your boyfriends parents.

She walked up to the host, "Reservation for Auki." Florence spoke, gently tapping the slide of the wooden stand with her nail.

The host searched through a book looking for the name, "Ah! Would you like to be seated or are you going to wait here for the other guests?"

She looked back to see how many of the others had arrived, Millie and Jake showed, her new boyfriend.

Flo thought they were actually really cute. They reminded her what love is and how it should be.

"We'll be seated, but my other friends are still coming." She let him know, he nodded.

"Just let me check if everything is ready and I'll be right back."

Florence walked back to her crowd of friends, she and Millie immediately embraced each other. They stayed next to each other, talking.

Caleb, Noah, and Gaten all walking in through the door arguing, they carpooled.

But, Griffin couldn't be happier to see them in the flesh. Even if, they were a bunch of fighting maniacs.

The next to come in was Finn, Florence's lips curved into a smile.

He came up and hugged her, he massaged her head, running his fingers through her hair.

"Hey Flo," A girls voice rung through her ears.

The bliss in Florence's face faded, "Elsie?" Her and Finn were detached by now.

"What are you doing here?" She was quick to ask, I mean what the hell was Elsie doing in Indiana.

"Oh, I have family in Indiana." She rocked her head back and forth, "And I missed you guys," Elsie blushed.

Florence moved back next to Thomas, suddenly she wanted him to hold her. A waiter approached them, leading them to their table.

Florence sat next to Thomas and Finn, who thought that was a good idea?!

Elsie sat in front of Finn, Caleb on his other side and Tyler to Thomas's left.

The waiter started taking everyone's order of drinks when Sadie and Joe rushed into their seats.

"Sorry we were late! I'm so sorry, Joe's the slowest driver." Sadie apologized, "I like to be cautious!" Joe glared.

Finn rested his hand on Florence's thigh, tapping rhythmically with two of his fingers. It sent chills down Florence's spine.

"How long is she staying in Indiana?" She asked in a low voice, not looking in Finn's direction.

"How long is Thomas staying?" He shot back, "I don't know."

She didn't know.

"A week, maybe less, maybe more." He estimated, terrible estimate.

Finn's hand traveled higher, those two fingers still bouncing up and down.

It didn't take long for him to reach directly beneath her underwear. I guess her dress was too short.

Florence inhaled deeply, scared to exhale.

Thomas threw his hand on her other thigh with a tight squeeze. Finn noticed as Flo let out a moaning wince, everything was overstimulating her.

"Right, Flo?" Griffin started laughing, she was lost.

"Huh, I'm.. what?" A mix of words blurted out of her mouth,

"Oh, come on! It's okay, we still love you even if you threw up in Thomas's lap on the second date.." Noah filled her in, her hands flew to her face as she blushed red with embarrassment.

Everyone began laughing, Flo threw a roll at Thomas for telling everyone. He lifted his hand from her thigh to pinch her cheek and kissed her head.

She rested on him, twisting her legs away, throwing Finn's hand off.

Finn's eyes rolled into the back of his head, Elsie started rubbing her foot up Finn's leg.

She mouthed something to him across the table but he didn't care enough to make out what she said.

"Your story doesn't beat mine because the first time I even met Florence was in her backyard drunkenly fallen over a beer bottle." Everyone's attention was focused on Finn as he loudly laughed.

"Then vomited in a plant pot." Flo giggled, it was funny, aloud."

"She was also crying, hysterically." His face got straight, Florence knew exactly why she was crying.

He'd better not say anything.

"It was actually about you, Tom, Tomo!" He was going to say something, possibly everything.

"Oh?" Thomas spoke, Flo hid her face in his chest.

Please don't do this to me, please don't do this right now.

"You weren't there, for her birthday. You weren't there for your girlfriend of what, nine months?"

Everyone was so silent it hurt. Florence shut her eyes as hard as she could, this isn't real.

"But, I was there and I hadn't even met her!" That's when Florence stood up, shooting a malicious glare at Finn.

He started pulling himself out of the chair but she stopped him, "Don't follow me."

i'm feedin you guys good.
sorry, this was a long chapter but idk if it would make sense to spit it and u guys wouldn't like that.