045

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Finn still hadn't called me back. I was beginning to be more worried then embarrassed.

Fine, if he didn't want to forgive me.

But I need to make sure he's okay.

[mills ❤️‍🩹 + flo baby ☺️]
imessage

flo baby ☺️
do you know if finn
is okay?

mills ❤️‍🩹
what do you mean?
is something the matter?

flo baby ☺️
i don't know
it's just i called him
last night

mills ❤️‍🩹
omg you did!!!
i'm proud of you baby ☺️

flo baby ☺️
yeah but he didn't answer

mills ❤️‍🩹
what?
that's so unlike him

flo baby ☺️
i know right
i left a voicemail tho
and he still hasn't answered

mills ❤️‍🩹
maybe you shouldn't
get worked up yet

mills ❤️‍🩹
he's probably just sleeping in

flo baby ☺️
yeah i guess
you're right
thanks mill 🙃

mills ❤️‍🩹
anytime bae bee 😚

Millie was right, it's still early ish I guess. I'm just gonna take a nap, rest it all off.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I bought a ticket back home actually as soon as I got back to my hotel.

This role and movie it just doesn't make me happy, not like I would be with Florence. Before I left, I stopped by to see Julianne.

She might be the wisest 61 year old, I know.

"Hey, Julianne." I popped in through her trailer, it was 4am.

She was half asleep, "Hey Wolfhard." Julianne smiled, brushing the hair out of her face. "I just wanted to say thank you."

"For what?" I sat down, "I'm going home. I booked a plane ticket last night, you were right." Julianne laughed, "I always am."

I enjoyed how sure she was of herself.

"But you know, it sucks you're leaving me with these two idiots." I smiled, "Alisha's not that idiotic." Julianne scoffed, "Jesse has enough idiocy for the both of them."

She was right, I laughed, shrugging in agreement.

"I've gotta go now, but again thank you." She brought me in for a hug, I patted Julianne's back.

"Remember what I said." She reminded me and I nodded, walking out.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

It was roughly 7pm when I woke up, I still felt the wave of drowsiness wash over me.

I checked my phone to see if there was a reply from Finn, there wasn't. I just wanted to fall back into bed, but I saw someone pull into my driveway.

I didn't remember anyone telling me they were coming over?

I threw on a light sweater and stepped outside my house. I stood near the front door, as I waited for the person to step out.

I heard something playing, it was my voice, the voicemail I left Finn.

"I'm coming back the wrong way." I saw Finn, slanted on his car. I slowed my steps, head perking up.

"It's not because of you," He crossed his arms. My smile widened. "I hated the role and most of the people, gosh." Finn rambled on, my smile just kept growing as I realized more and more that he was actually there.

"Stop smiling!" His lips twitched, fighting a smile. "I really didn't like it, he was a loser asshole and stuff." Finn tried to defend his argument.

"And I missed home, but it is not because I missed you." He swore, I knew he was lying and he knew too.

"I know you told me to stay and finish, but you can't tell me what to do so." Finn said, in a cheeky tone.

He grabbed my face, thumbs on his cheek. "I missed you," I said first. "I missed you too." Our noses touched, I held onto him as he kissed me.

"You're actually here!" I couldn't compose my excitement, I dug my face into his chest. "Mhmm," He hummed, gently holding my hair.

might be the last chap ?