07

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Finn and Elsie threw their hands in the air along with everyone else in the crowd. Whilst in the air, Elsie, smooth and slick slid her hand into Finn's.

Meanwhile, Elsie's eyes were focused on Finn, his were on her wrist. She was still wearing that damn bracelet. Finn didn't know why it bothered him so much, but it did.

He quickly brushed her hand off his, "Something wrong?" Elsie placed her hand on his shoulder, "Gotta go to the bathroom!" Finn walked off mid sentence

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:
chat!
[finn 🥱+ flo 💐]

finn 🥱
heyo

flo 💐
aren't you at a concert rn??

finn 🥱
yes, i went to the "bathroom"

flo 💐
real slick

finn 🥱
im hungry :/

finn 🥱
i should've accepted dinner

flo 💐
🤷‍♀️

finn 🥱
imma come over 😸

flo 💐
boy if you don't go and scream
lyrics in a big crowd..

finn 🥱
fine after.

finn 🥱
and i'll bring over your bracelet

flo 💐
sounds good, see you then!

flo💐
oh and also the girls and i are cooking
and everyone else is here

finn 🥱
is there some occasion?

flo💐
something like that

finn🥱
i wasn't invited?!!:!/'

flo💐
you were!!!!

finn🥱
well this is me accepting the invitation

flo💐
i'll see you soon finn

finn🥱
bye bye flo

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Hey, where were you? You missed like half the show-" Elsie giggled, Finn grabbed onto her wrist getting ahold of the bracelet, sliding it off her and into his pocket.

"After this song's over, wanna go to Flo's?" Finn said sliding the bracelet into his pocket as Elsie rubbed on her bracelet-less wrist.

"Why?" She asked, "I'm hungry" He shrugged, careless of her thoughts.

"We can eat here," Elsie turned around at all the food stands around

"It's fine, we shouldn't waste our money. Plus the girls are all cooking and trust me they're amazing cooks!" Finn reasurred her.

"Okay, so do you wanna cut this short and just head over there now?" He finally looked at her for a response. Elsie nodded her head just enough for Finn to get the message. He started walking off to the car, instantly.

At Florence's House

Finn rang the door, an older man opened the door with a cheery smile. "Another one of your friends, Florence?" He looked behind him as Florence appeared in an apron and her hair tied up.

"Oh yes, you guys came earlier than expected." She smiled, inviting them in.

"Finn, Elsie, these are my parents." A woman stood next to him, smiles on both of their faces. They greeted each other with hugs and small talk,

"Look what the cat dragged in!" Drew, Enya, and Josiah stood on the top of the stairs, glaring at both of them. Joking, obviously.

"What are you guys doing up there?" Flo crossed her arms, "Exploring," They all said in unsion, Drew holding up a camera.

She rolled her eyes, walking back into the kitchen. Finn followed, getting ahold of her hand. He slipped the bracelet onto her wrist with a sly smirk on his face.

Florence glanced down at her wrist then up at him, a smile grew on her face. She pinched his cheek, "Thank you, now come on and help."