017

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

liked by noahschnapp and 5,719,034 othersaukiflorence my beloved boys came to indiana 4 me ;)tagged -    thomasbarbusca     griffingluck

aukiflorence my beloved boys came to indiana 4 me ;)
tagged - thomasbarbusca griffingluck

louispartridge_ oh so me and drew aren't your beloved's either??
L drewphillips09 for real what the fuck florence!?
L aukiflorence i'd prefer enya😹
L enyaumanzor hell yeah baby give me a kiss🤟😞
L josiah.official umm what the hell about me.

user LMAOOO POOR JOSIAH ^^

user who would fr go all that way for her
L user obviously them..

user ......... yall get OFF ❗️OF ❗️HER❗️

gatenm123 ACTUALLY. griffin came for me.
L therealcalebmclaughin it was more me but ok..

thomasbarbusca ofc i'll fly, days, and hours for you.
L aukiflorence <33

user what movie are you guys watching??

user fav trio😣🤟
L user florence ruins it.

user griffin is so cute🌝

oliviarodrigo i'm going to be in indiana soon for tour, let's hang!!
L aukiflorence omg yes! you have to come on set.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"You haven't spoken to him in days." Millie was arguably on Finn's side but said she was on mine.

"I'm not even mad at him anymore, I just can't."

I was sick of all the secrets, sure the make-outs were euphoric, and sneaking around was thrilling.

But in the past few days, I've grown to see how loved and cared for I am by Thomas. He's sweet, I don't think I've seen him pick up his phone to take his attention off me since he got here.

Which in theory, is scary. But this is what I want. A true love, not some make-out 8-second porno.

Plus, Finn will be fine, he has Elsie.

"We're just saying, you both have obvious feelings for each other." Sadie joined in, and I quickly scoffed.

"Feelings? That because we kissed a couple of times and I don't know! Stood next to each other?" I stormed out of the room.

I was an asshole, an even bigger asshole for pulling what I just did.

I kept walking till I reached the outside of the hotel. I stopped myself from walking any farther and sat on the steps in front.

With my head in my hands and my knees up to my chest, I was left alone with my thoughts.

A pair of feet clashing down on the stairs, it was Elsie. She was too much in a hurry to notice anyone's existence, let alone mine.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"I mean I could go for Thai. But I mean if you prefer Indian, I'll side with you." It was time for lunch and Elsie started listing different cultures of food for us to eat.

Who even said I wanted Indian, I've eaten it maybe twice around her.

"I don't want this." I stared at her, blankly. She stopped putting her jacket on to look at me.

"Okay, Chinese?" She giggled, "I think I'm starting to have feelings for, Florence." I bluntly said, Elsie backed away.

"What?"

What does she mean 'what', I don't feel anything for her. I didn't think I could make it any more clear.

"The fuck do you mean you have feelings for Floren- I thought you guys were friends. I- God, I'm her friend." She began shouting, I was hoping for a simple 'oh okay' then walked out.

I was wrong.

"She and I have watched hours of Harry Potter together and she's even given me advice on you! God," I wonder what Flo said about me, what her sneaky tactics to making me fall for her were.

"Does she... feel the same way?" Elsie was scared of the answer, but truthfully so was I. "I don't know," I didn't know.

"That's great, superficial. You led me on for a girl who you don't even know wants you." She was right, I was but she wasn't just some girl.

She was Flo, Florence, the wasted birthday girl.

"She has a boyfriend, you know." Oh didn't I know, thanks for enlightening me? "Yeah, I know." I sat there, what else was I supposed to say? No?

"Yeah, well, good luck with that." She threw her other arm in the jacket, grabbed her bag, and left.