043

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

@aukiflorence

liked by gatenm123 and 8,520,193 others aukiflorence my family <3 filming has come to an end, can't wait for the next time!

aukiflorence my family <3 filming has come to an end, can't wait for the next time!

sadiesink_ WAIT IM GONNA MISS U MY BAE BEE 💔💔
L aukiflorence petition for us 2 move in together 😀👍
L sadiesink_ signing @milliebobbybrown
L milliebobbybrown already got my stuff
packed ❗️

user them <33

user ugh this is sad but i'm excited for it to come out now 😈

charlie.r.heaton me tryna warm u up by hugging you as finn is kissing u 😀
L aukiflorence LMAOOO ILY CHARLIEEE

user millie and noah ☺️☺️

milliebobbybrown noah looks like the turtle in the cabinet 😄
L noahschnapp talk all this but you got an accent
L aukiflorence hey i love my wife's accent

user SADIE IS SO PRETTieeeeee

user cant wait!

user gimme a spoiler 🥶

therealcalebmclaughlin sadie such a
goofball 😇👍
L gatenm123 she's literally just standing?

gatenm123 ate upside down 🤷‍♀️
L finnwolfhardofficial WOAH WAIT OKK
upside down

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

It was the last night in the Airbnb before they left at 4 in the morning. Which meant they couldn't party or really do anything.

"Hey," Finn entered the bathroom. Florence was brushing her wet hair, just having showered.

"So, we need to talk." He looked at her through the mirror. "Sure," She kept brushing.

"I won't be going on the flight with you guys." Finn put his head down, as if he was embarrassed. "Oh, I'll stay back and take the other flight with you." Flo smiled, putting the brush down.

"But, why would you need to go another time? Did Duffers need another shot?" She asked, Finn couldn't look her in the eye.

Florence noticed and took his hand, sitting him down on the bed with her.

She looked at him with promising eyes. "Finn, you can tell me." A googling smile.

"I'm not going back home with you. I got a role in an upcoming movie in New Mexico." Finn quietly explained, Flo's smile dropped.

"I start shooting immediately," He pointed out the obvious. "Yeah, I figured." Flore looked in her hands, Finn scratched his neck.

"But, that doesn't mean that we have to break up." A desperate, sad tone hit his voice. "Who said we were going to break up?" Florence was taken aback.

Finn sat there quietly, both their eyes glossy. They sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

Flo hugged her boyfriend, "We aren't going to break up, stupid space can't stop me from loving you." She laughed, Finn joined in, kissing her.

As the time reached them going to the airport, Florence still had an empty pit in her stomach.

That pit consisted of not seeing her boyfriend for 6 months. She's been denying this moment up until she'd found out, not spending a second away nor apart from him.

"You're gonna have to let go before you break my hand in .5 seconds." Finn broke the silence, it held fear and sadness.

"What?" Florence looked at him, a clueless and lost look. "You're crushing my hand, Flo." Finn kissed her head as she let go.

"Sorry, I just..." Flore trailed off in her thoughts."Hey, I love you." Finn cupped his girlfriends face, some worry on her face was relieved.

"And we're going to get through these six months because of how much I do." He promised, "I love you, too."

"And I know because there's no way I'm gonna let you go." They both laughed, gentle eyes.

"Flight 847, New Mexico." The speakers announced, that was Finn's flight.

"That's me." Finn pointed, behind him. "That's you," Flo did the same.

He started walking away, turning back to look at her. The thought 'what the hell just happened' ran through both their minds. No kiss, not even a hug.

"No, this isn't..." Flo started walking towards Finn, he was already rushing back towards her.

They briskly embraced each other, "Don't go. Please, I'll miss you so much. We're supposed to take a six month break off this and build and grow and I can't."

"Flight 223..." That was Florence's flight but the rest of the words drained out.

Florence spoke softly, her voice trembled. "I love you." Finn was crying but held back the want to break down.

"That's all you say, I don't want that. I want you to tell me you'll stay. Please, just stay." A desperate tone in her voice stuck as she dowsed herself in tears.

"I can't." Finn strayed his head away, "Okay." Florence forced the bolder size lump in her throat down but now it was in her stomach.

She detached her hands from behind his neck, his left her waist. "I have a flight to catch." Florence wiped her tears, the two shared a small second peck and began to walk away.

wasn't this depressing-
that's fine but
BRO 102K READS!.!:&;! thank you lovely's ☺️