024

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

you are direct messaging
jennaortega!

hey, i'm bored.
you down 2 come over?

ofc, what's da addy?

*address

will florence be there?

nah
"jennaortega loved your message"

kk, i'll be there in 20.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

@jennaortega

liked by finnwolfhardoffical and 3,710,286 others jennaortega men are okay sometimes 🫶tagged -    finnwolfhardoffical

jennaortega men are okay sometimes 🫶
tagged - finnwolfhardoffical

user EXCUSE ME.. EXCUSE ME.

user why the actual fuck are u near him?
L jennaortega he invited me over??

louispartridge_ i'm sorry, who are you?
L jennaortega jenna.
L louispartridge_ jenna check ur dms ❤️

user shipppp

user where's florence
L user deservingly crying ☺️

finnwolfhardoffical best batteries 🫡🫡
L jennaortega ur control 🤭

user oh hell nah i'm pulling out my glock!!
L user pov: nancy.
L user sis stays strapped 😌

maddieziegler wait is this THE DANNY RESTROOM GUY!!!?
liked by creator

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Florence was completely wasted, but couldn't stop talking for the life of them.

"You know, I would be a great president." Flo said proudly, "You really would." Joe supported her.

"But, so would you." She pointed at him, "Why don't we just become the presidents?"

With her hands in the air, "I think only one can be it." He started walking her to the car.

"But, once I'm the president. I'll just make you president with me. No one can tell the president what to do."

Florence was so confident in her words but couldn't be more wrong. "I'll happily be presidents with you," Joe opened the car door for her and helped Flo climb in.

"Good, because it's a big opportunity." She raised her eyebrows at him, he tried multiple times to put her seatbelt on but she shoved him off.

"Yeah, it's a once in a lifetime." He agreed, "Exactly."

"You're so good, why can't everyone just be like you?" Florence dug her hands through Joe's hair, pulling him closer to her.

Inches away from each other, he didn't pull away. Flo snapped her head in the other direction and vomited in the gutter.

Joe was out of his element and took his sweater off putting it on her. Florence had throw up all over her shirt.

She instantly took her shirt off, of course with being covered by Joe's hoodie.

He got in the drivers seat and started heading back to the hotel.

"I like you, Joe." Florence rested her head on the window, holding his hand.

"I like you too, Flore."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Joe carried her all the way up as she'd already fallen asleep.

"Mr. President." Florence whispered in his ear, "Yes, President?" He whispered back, "I wanna see, Finn."

"I think it's a little late,"

"No, he's basically insomniac. He'll be up." Joe obeyed her wishes and pressed the 4th floor up to Finn's room.

Florence ran down the halls trying to find his room number, she'd knocked on so many of them.

Joe was screaming apologizes, as he ran after her.

There was a door, slightly open and Flo took the chance. She barged in no warning.

It did happen to be Finn's room, but another woman was in it.

Jenna Ortega

She had her makeup perfectly done not a streak of mascara running down like Florence did.

Florence's lipgloss was already smudged off, Jenna's was freshly reapplied.

"Florence." Jenna spoke, "Florence?" Finn repeated, his face went white.

All Flo had was an angry expression on her face, "Did you have fun at the party?" Finn got up opening his arms, she immediately backed away.

"Oh, eat me." Florence shot back, glaring at him. Joe had now entered the room, standing behind her.

"We we're just hanging out." Finn said, playing dumb.

"Fuck you," She started pushing him. First, soft pushes but they were getting rougher by each one.

Tears pricked Flo's eyes, "We didn't do anything."

She looked up at Finn, "That's your final save? I didn't fuck her?"

"I just messed around and flirted with her," She mimicked Finn in a stupid voice.

Jenna stood up, Florence made eye contact with her. "What are you gonna do?" Her rage-filled voice echoed throughout the room.

Jenna didn't respond, "Yeah, I had fun." Flo answered, Finn.

"Turns out rich assholes aren't really assholes, just the famous ones." All he could do was watch her, nothing he could say would've made this situation better.

Florence walked back over to Joe, "Please don't speak to me." She turned back and looked at Finn.

And with that, they walked out.

sorry