012

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

They'd all gotten off the plane already and slept the whole drive to the hotel.

None of them exactly remember waking up and walking through the front doors of the hotel, but they were all now in the lobby.

Slouching on one another, trying to rest their eyes for at least a minute or two more.

"Do you guys wanna race to our rooms?" Caleb suggested, a sly smirk on his face.

"Seriously, we're all really tired and I don't think any of us have the energy-"

Within that second, Florence started racing throughout the halls trying her fastest to get to her room. Everyone else raced after her, determined to beat each other.

Finn ran right past her and stopped at her room, "I win." He smirked, "What's my prize?" A cheeky tone in his voice arose.

"Technically, you didn't. This is my room, Finn, not yours." Flo rolled her eyes, "Oh, right, I guess you win."

The smirk and sly expression was wiped off his face. Finn scooted out of her way, as Florence wiped the key card on the door.

"I hate this." Finn spoke, Flo bit her lip staying silent. "I mean, are we ever gonna talk about what happened?" He tried looking in her eyes but Florence never held eye contact.

Her eyes stayed steady on the door handle her hand was holding onto, her grip grew tighter and tighter by the second.

"Or are we just gonna stay in this pause of awkwardness and tension?"

"I don't know what you want me to say." Flo finally spoke, "Like, a million things." Finn wasn't making this any easier.

"And which of those million things should I say?" Florence finally turned around to face him, "Let's start with our k-"

"Damn, you guys are fast!" Gaten, out of breath jogged over to Finn and Florence.

"Everything good?" Sadie questioned, "Yeah, Finn was just whining because I won." Flo turned back around.

"You are such a sore loser!" Millie laughed at Finn, "Alright, alright I'd like to get some sleep." He said with annoyance.

"I agree," Noah was already walking towards his room.

"Goodnight, everyone!" Millie sort of shouted, Finn and Flo shared one last look before they all separated into their rooms.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

@thomasbarbusca

thomasbarbusca posted on their story!

aukiflorence
U A BITCH

thomasbarbusca
HA
try not to fall asleep on me
next time😨

aukiflorence
I WAS TIRED OK!

thomasbarbusca
how's filming going?

aukiflorence
good, they're giving me my new script tmr

thomasbarbusca
ah
have u and finn started
talk again?

aukiflorence
uh
no, not really

thomasbarbusca
wdym not really?

aukiflorence
nothing, i guess not

thomasbarbusca
uh ok

aukiflorence
bruh are you rlly getting mad rn?

thomasbarbusca
don't call me bruh
i'm not one of ur friends

aukiflorence
wtv bye

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Tears overflowed Flo's eyes as she thought why does it always have to be like this.

It seemed her and Thomas's conversations always ended in fights or they didn't end at all, because they never started.

A faint knock at her trailer door, Florence quickly wiped her tears and spoke with a weak.

"Come in," She had her hand resting on her cheek.

"Hey, they need the headphones for Sadie's scene." A voice, so comforting, soothing.

It was Finn.

Flo let out a cough, hiding her face. "They're on the counter, take them."

All she wanted to do was speak to Finn, look at him, feel him. But, she couldn't. Cause, she fucked up.

"Thanks," He gave a small smile, "Yup." Flo threw a thumbs up.

She laid back down, Finn was hesitant, looking back at her.

He wanted to say something, talk to her, even if they were maliciously screaming at each other. But he didn't say anything, because he messed everything up.