019

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I stayed watching the waves wash back and forth, I heard a car door shut.

I didn't bother looking behind to see if it was Finn or someone trying to kidnap me.

However, I knew it was him. He silently sat down next to me, my hands were deep in the sand.

"Are you watching the waves or the sunset?" I whispered, I wanted to sneak a small look at Finn.

But he was already looking back, catching me.

"I can see you peeking," Finn teased me. I threw my head back, smiling like an idiot.

"I'm watching the waves." He then answered, "Me too."

We both looked at each other with smiles, it's going to be him.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

We walked back over to his car, I immediately sunk into the seat wanting to sleep.

incoming call from
ron weasel

ignore accept

"Flo?" I heard Sadie's voice call my name. "Yeah," I answered back. Finn got out the car to give me privacy.

A loud sigh of relief made worried, what did they think was wrong?

"Are you okay?" She asked, "Yeah, where are you?" Millie's voice appeared.

"I'm sorry," I'm so sorry.

"I'm sorry for being a cunt and yelling at you guys for stating the obvious. I'm just a denial whore, in fact I'm with Finn right now."

They both laughed, "You're not a whore." Sadie spoke, "A cunt neither," We all laughed.

I shook my head, "But you're with Finn?!" They shrieked.

"And Thomas and I broke up." I made a face waiting for them to respond, "Oh, Flo we're so sorry." I know they were hiding their excitement.

"It's fine, you can actually scream." I don't know why I was surprised when I heard bloody murder screams on the other line.

"So, is it another hot make out?" Sadie splurged for details, I made eye contact with Finn who was standing outside the front of the car on his phone.

"No, he just picked me up." I sighed, "Are you guys together now that you and Thomas are done?"

Millie was quick to ask, Sadie agreeing with her question.

"Guys, we just broke up maybe 30 minutes ago." I think it was 40 though, "He's probably barely at the airport and you're with Finn." Millie let out an evil laugh.

"You guys are evil, I've gotta go. I think I've left Finn outside for too long." We all laughed and said bye.

I rolled the window down, "Hey creeper! You can come back inside." Finn shook his head giving me a stupid look while walking up to the car.

"Were you guys talking about me?" He smirked, I shoved his face away.

"You're so annoying," I rolled my eyes, we both smiled.

"You're not denying it."

"Put you're seatbelt on," I tried to distract him from getting the answer out of me.

He turned the car on and started to drive. "But, are you okay?" Finn's question made me take my eyes off the view.

"Turns out he knew," I admitted.

"And he didn't want to beat me up?" He was genuinely surprised, so was I.

"Actually, he wanted to be you." I think I was embarrassing Thomas's image.

"Hm." Finn just hummed, a sly smile on his face.

I tapped my fingers on the compartment box, Finn's right hand slipped away from the wheel.

He slowly moved his hand closer to mine, intertwining our fingers together.

"So, I know this amazing place with the even more amazing pancakes." Finn spoke, emphasizing the word 'amazing' every time.

"I only trust you because you've been here longer than me, where is it?"

I looked over at him, he picked up both our hands that were held together and started pointing everywhere.

"It's over there. Actually, I think it's up there! Wait, no, to the left." He was swinging my arm around every time he changed directions.

I was laughing like a child, "Finn."

"Okay fine," He put our hands down but never pulled them apart. "It's just ahead."

sorry 4 not updating!!
but did u guys hear ab what elsie did..
glad we did her dirty here :)