047

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

arriving

I laid drowsy on Finn's back as he carried me out of the boat. I was half asleep when we arrived to the resort. The skies were cloudy and the air full of mist.

The thud of our luggage being dropped into different carts was what woke the other half of me up. Still, I stayed on Finn's back, resting my head on top of his. I watched my boyfriends face as his smile grew knowing I was conscious and able to now spend time with him.

"Hello everyone, we are excited to welcome you to Royal Caribbean Resort. I am Rufus, general manager." He greeted us with a warm smile. Employees in matching hawaiian print uniforms were by his side, holding trays of towels and other complementaries.

"Our staff here at Royal will see you to your rooms. If there are any questions, forever hold your peace or you may ask me at the front desk where I will be." He chuckled a warm laugh.

All of us flashed him smiles as we walked past and to the cart with our own luggage in it.

I hopped off Finn's back and into the golf cart with our stuff piled up in the back. One of the staff members, Anne, her name tag read was in the drivers seat waiting to assist us.

We made small conversation as the cart drove us up to the hotel.

As we walked up to our room there was an awkward climate, Finn decided to break it. "So, you from here?" He asked, quietly.

"No, Italy." She spoke with a sweet accent that rubbed off on her words. "Ah, Italy is gorgeous. Why'd you move here?" Finn kept the conversation glowing.

"Family complications," Anne's responses were short and quick. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be nosey." He apologized, but honestly he was really nosey.

"It's fine, you are Louis?" She asked, looking at the key card in her hand. "Uh no, I'm Finn." He looked down at me, I shrugged just as confused

"Oh. Must be a mistake, I'm sorry. I cannot let you in." She held the card down and looked at both of us. "Why not? This is our booked room." I explained, "No, booked for Florence and Louis. If he is not Louis I cannot allow him to enter."

"Millie must've screwed up the rooms." Finn rubbed his forehead, "Okay can we get this changed?" He asked, "Yes front desk." She motioned over to the right, we followed along.

When we reached the main desk everyone else was already there except for Noah and Sadie. "Hey, there's a mix up with the rooms." Finn sighed, I could see how tired his eyes were.

I rubbed his back with my thumb, he rested his head on mine.

"Additional 200! For something, you royally screwed up?" Millie yelled, her british accent and tense movements had everyone in the front lobby quiet and freighted.

The worker simply just shrugged. "I'm sorry ma'am, if you would just pay the fee we can get it sorted out." Jake held Millie's shoulders and persuaded her to stop the bickering.

"I will deal with you later." She pointed a stern finger at him before walking back towards us. "I think we should all just rest up and when we wake, we can resolve this issue."

"Finn you're with Caleb and Gaten." Mills motioned him over to them, "Flo and Louis." She didn't have to tell us as we already knew.

We all dragged our feet back to our rooms, Louis and I immediately sunk into the bed.

finn :)
wish i was in bed with u

flo ;)
really?
i would've thought
you preferred the two men

finn :)
funny

flo ;)
when we wake up we can
have a nice dinner and
switch rooms

flo ;)
you'll be in bed with
me by tomorrow night

finn :)
i love you

flo ;)
i love you

drama gon start brewin ;)