08

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I followed my parents out to their car after we all finished dinner. It was only six, everyone was still inside getting ready to watch a movie.

"You sure you can't stay for the night?" I asked through the car window, both my parents shook their heads. "I'm sorry, we have a plane to catch." My mom held onto my hand.

"I understand, have a good flight." I smiled, "We will, congratulations on your new role!" My dad chimed in, pumping his fists in the air, making me laugh.

"We are so proud of you." I hugged them both and waved as they drove off.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

[florence + mama + dad]

florence
call or text me when you get off
the plane and are at home!
have a safe trip, love you guys.

dad
We will flo, love you.

mama
We love you.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I turned off my phone and started walking back towards the house. I could hear Enya loudly chewing on the popcorn already, even though they hadn't even picked a movie.

I headed for the stairs and into my room to change into comfier clothes. I heard a knock at my door followed by the creaky noise of the door opening, it was Finn.

"I'd hide in here too if I had to watch Harry Potter" Finn chuckled, I snapped my neck in his direction quickly.

"Hey! I love Harry Potter." I frowned. He turned back, smiling. "I know," Finn Wolfhard was one of my best friends, but he was such an ass sometimes.

I foolishly rolled my eyes; Finn grabbed onto my hand and took us downstairs with everyone else.

"Batman it is!" I heard Caleb clap his hands, I nudged Finn in the ribs. He just smirked, not letting go of my hand yet, hm.

Louis squished himself between Finn and I, I didn't mind. In fact, I rested my head on him.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I woke up to some random movie playing, everyone was passed out already.

My head was on Sadie's lap and my legs on Louis. Millie and Enya were out on the floor, Drew and Josiah were huddled together on one couch.

I had popcorn in my hair and my drool soaked up Sadie's in sweats. I got up, making sure not to step on Millie or Enya.

I stepped outside in the backyard. I sat on the steps, a bit cold. My phone rang, a simple tone.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

[thomas + flo]
imessage

thomas
i miss you

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I heard the door slide open; a blanket wrapped around me with someone else. "I could hear your teeth chittering from all the way inside." Finn laughed, I smiled not responding.

"Dinner was great by the way, your parents are great." He informed me, "Thanks," I replied plainly.

"Where's Elsie? I didn't see her in there." I looked up at the midnight sky, "She uh, she went home half-way through the movie." Finn joined in on the sky.

"Hm." I hummed

"I got the role, for season 4, Scarlet." I didn't think I could wait for the "perfect" time anymore. "You auditioned?! I, that's amazing! You are just-" Finn couldn't really finish any of his sentences but I knew he was happy for me.

He brought me into a comfortably tight hug, somehow our lips crossed over one another. And, when they crossed over, they connected.