014

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"I'm sorry for kissing you, it was stupid and I was too into a moment that wasn't there for both of us." Florence finally apologized, hearing it out loud was still a bit scary.

"And, I almost ruined our friendship over some stupid feelings that weren't there for both of us. But, I know now, and I'm sorry." She apologized again, sorry, sorry, sorry.

"I kissed back."

Florence slowly looked up at Finn, he stared straight ahead, beginning to look back in her eyes.

"I kissed back, not because I felt bad or I was scared. I kissed back because I felt that moment too. I wanted to kiss you."

Flo struggled to respond back, "But, you didn't say anything. I thought..." Finn finished for her,

"I kissed back because I wanted you."

"I want you." He finished, "You kissed back," She repeated, finally accepting it. "I kissed back."

A smile grew on their faces in unison. Finn leaned in, he was making the move now.

Florence hesitant, but once their lips touched, persistent.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"I have a boyfriend! I have boyfriend." I shouted, Millie and Sadie sat on the couch of Millie's trailer. Louis on facetime being held up by a lamp.

"So, you and Finn, have been hooking up this whole time!" Millie screamed, she was excited.

WHY WAS SHE EXCITED??

"Well," I sat down, "Not this whole time." I fidgeted with my hair.

"You and Finn finally hooked up?" Louis snacked on chips, Sadie still sat there in processing but a wide grin on her face.

"Well, when did it start!?" Sadie finally spoke, I was actually scared to answer.

"My dinner party," I responded in a low note, them barley being able to hear me.

"But, dinner party, that was ages ago!" Louis said, oh, why thank you for pointing out the obvious!

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Millie brought me into a hug, she was still excited.

"I was scared!"

"We are not Thomas or the media, actually, I think the media would be nicer than Thomas." She giggled a frightened laugh.

She wasn't helping, Finn's crazy 12 year old fan base would slaughter me, and Thomas oh my gosh, Thomas.

How did I tend to forget about him when Finn is brought up. I'm such a bad person for this.

"She's giving us that, I totally forgot about Thomas look." Sadie pointed out, how the hell do I have a 'look' for everything!!

"Notice how it's only when Finn is a candidate to the conversation." Louis added, "Shut up, that's not true."

I tried to defend myself, but it was true, terribly true.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

[griff + flo]
imessage

griff
floooooooooo

griff
guess what guess what

griff
FLORENCE

flo
hi griffin

griff
huh why r u using
my gov name 😨

flo
what was the frickin guess

griff
even tho u didn't
even guess

griff
i'm coming down to indiana
next week🌝

flo
you are??

griff
yes😹

griff
you don't seem so excited?

flo
no, no
i am it's just i
kinda just woke up

griff
it's 5pm..

flo
i have naps now

griff
oh

flo
but i'm really happy ur gonna
be here in the next week!!!!

griff
i'm bringing something along
that i think you'll
be even more happy with

flo
?

griff
you'll see
seen

tell me why i've been writing the most when it's 4 in the morning...