022

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Finn woke up at 6am, Florence was as expected still asleep and still shirtless.

Before he got up to brush his teeth and shower he grabbed one of his shirts and gently slipped it on her.

He quietly slipped in the shower and got ready to pick up pancakes from Danny's.

After Finn picked Florence up from the beach he showed her the most amazing pancake place in Indiana.

She absolutely fell in love with the blueberry pancakes and their coffee.

He was going to wake her up with her favorites, granted Flo would be awake.

"Are you leaving me, Wolfhard?" A raspy voice came from behind him.

"Who could leave you?" Finn stepped toward her, "I'm getting Danny's, wanna join?" The keys jangled from his hands, making a loud noise.

"Danny's," Flo gasped. "You're so good," She held out her hands to Finn, he leaned in kissing her.

"I know," He smirked, she pushed his head away, smiling.

"I think my eyes are due for 30 minutes more." Flo rejected his idea of coming along, "Fine, but you better be up." He pointed at her, opening the door and leaving.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Finn waited at the counter for his order, he'd tried texting Flo while he waited but she was unresponsive.

Sleeping, again.

"Finn?" A voice called his name out, he turned around to see Jenna Ortega.

She jogged over to him from the door, Finn took one more look at his phone to see if he could've played off texting Florence.

"It's Jenna, Jen if you'd like." She started laughing,

"Hi, Jenna." The waiter behind the counter slid Finn a bag of food, "So, you like Danny's too?" Her nails tapped the counter.

Finn opened his wallet and slid his card to the worker, "I've always liked it, but now I've got Flo hooked so."

"Flo?" Jenna sat on one of the stools, "Florence." He took his card back.

"Auki?"

"Yup," A vibrated buzz came from his back, left pocket.

'where are my pancakes?'

"I've gotta go," He started walking away and out the door, Jenna followed.

"Are you guys like a thing?" She kept the questions coming, Finn felt like he was being interrogated by paparazzi.

"That's none of your business but ours." He bluntly told her off, closing the car door.

'driving back rn'

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

[joe + flore]
imessage

joe
hey flore

flore
hi joe

joe
sorry 4 intruding on
ur make out sesh 😐

flore
omg i'm so sorry
you had to see that 😃

flore
forgive me?

joe
only if u go 2 dis
college part with me..

flore
college party?

joe
yeah ik sooo lame.
but i can only go if u go😑

flore
y are you shy☺️

joe
no.
it's just they want u
there more than they want me

flore
gosh i feel honored 😱

joe
shut up!!!

joe
so you'll go?

flore
fine
i'll go 2 ur little
college party🤭