032

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Joe soon found out Finn had moved in as he was sitting at the table for breakfast.

Joe's day was full of nail biting and over thinking till dinner.

"So, are you and Florence back together?" Joe asked, eager for the answer. "No but she's giving me another chance to friendship at least."

"I won't take it for granted." Finn swore, "Good, you hurt her." Joe breathed.

"I know and I'm gonna be there, I love her." Finn admitted leaving Joe stunned.

"I don't have four hands, Finn, can you help me with dinner?" Florence appeared from the kitchen standing in the hall way.

Finn got up with a smile, happy to help.

He was still a little hung up on Florence kissing someone else, especially the someone else being Joe. But, even though he was upset.

If Joe made her happy, happier than he could, she should be with him.

But, he was still allowed to look at her and talk to her. Finn always found himself looking at her.

He could've been deep in a talk with someone and his attention would still be on Florence across the room.

"What?" Florence tossed the salad, "Huh?" Finn snapped out of his thoughts.

"You're staring, lurker." She smiled, he moved his head away from her direction.

"Was I?" Finn coughed, Flo looked at him laughing but suddenly stopped.

"Finn, you're bleeding." She dropped the bowl and immediately brought his hand up to her.

Finn cut his palm while cutting the vegetables, being too focused on Florence.

"Does it hurt?" Finn didn't even know he was bleeding, "Not really."

They both looked at the cutting board with all the vegetables covered in drops of blood.

"Gosh, are you serious, Wolfhard? You really had to bleed all over the food."

"Yeah, maybe now it'll have some flavor." Florence laughed, pulling on one of his curls. "Shut up," She pushed him out of the kitchen into the bathroom.

"Hey, can someone look on the food, Finn's bleeding." Flore yelled into the living room.

"Is he okay?" Millie yelled back, Florence threw a thumbs up while walking back into the restroom.

She grabbed Finn's hand and pressed on it and he winced, pulling his hand away.

"I thought you said it didn't hurt." She said, smart.

"A bruise also, doesn't hurt till you press on it." He shot back, Flore rolled her eyes.

She quickly cleaned him up, "Guys, dinners ready." Gaten knocked on the door, they put the first aid kit away and walked out.