027

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

twerkkk

(da group chat)
bowl cut - noah
bowl cut #2 - florence
baldie - millie
chess nerd - joe
ron weasley - sadie
chocolate daddy - caleb
lady gaga - finn
steve's underling - gaten

lady gaga
hey, wanna hang?
duffers got me blown out.
seen by all

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The whole cast was hanging out after a rough day on set. Duffer brothers were working their asses for the scenes today.

Caleb was running late to the party, they rented an Airbnb to stay at for the rest of filming.

The hotels were getting old and boring. It kept them apart too long, the place had a pool. A pool party, classy.

But all in all, they didn't invite Finn to stay in the house. They didn't even invite him to the party.

Everyone was practically pissed at him and no one really wanted to see Florence uncomfortable in a home she chose and partly paid for.

"Hey, Caleb!" Finn jogged over to him, Caleb nodded his head.

"Where you going? I was wondering if we could catch a movie, everyone's been MIA." He chuckled, Caleb didn't look in his eyes.

"I'm busy right now, but later for sure." He flagged him off, opening the car door.

"Well, what are you busy with?" Finn walked closer, "Can I come with?" He tapped on the hood of the car.

"Look, you're one of my best friends, but so is Florence." Finn got quiet and Caleb shut the door. "We're all gonna hang out and she planned it. I don't want to make her uncomfortable."

"So, no, you can't come."

"Why's everyone acting like I murdered her family or something?" Caleb breathed, "It was the same as she hung out with Joe." Finn compared the differences.

"It's not though, Joe and Florence are friends, with no intimate intentions."

He defended her, "That girl liked you or whatever." Finn stayed quiet, "Joe wasn't tryna get in her pants, the Ortega girl was."

"And you basically opened the idea to her, inviting her." Caleb looked at him with pity.

"So, yeah, she's upset."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

liked by sadiesink_ and 5,091,683 othersaukiflorence us after 😀

aukiflorence us after 😀

user the last pic of her and joe 😚😚
L user i ship them so badddd

user AFTER WHAT

user where's finn?
L user oml u guys don't learn!

uncle_jezzy mood
L nattyiceofficial shut up joe

user YOURE WITH OLIVA RN ❗️❗️

noahschnapp someone get millie off of me.
L milliebobbybrown no never
L noahschnapp @jakebongiovi

therealcalebmclaughlin um where's me and sadie!!
L aukiflorence DONT EVEN U GUYS WERE HIDING TOGETHER ALL NIGHT.
L sadiesink_ 😀😐😑😐

user best cast ever.

sadiesink_ dis party >>
L aukiflorence 🗣🗣🗣
L gatenm123 mmmmid
L sadiesink_ go away gaten

oliviarodrigo fun and funniest people i've ever hung out with 👩‍🦲
L noahschnapp better be. u were hogging all da marshmallows 😒
L oliviarodrigo I KEPT BURNING MINE