018

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

It was Thomas and Griffin's last day. Thomas woke me up at the asscrack of midnight, around 4.

We drove maybe 30-40 minutes, I don't know for sure. I was sleeping the whole drive.

Thomas tapped my leg, waking me up. We were at a beach?

"Remember, when we would watch the sun rising?" He smiled at me, "Remember when I was sleeping." I turned over, Tom just laughed.

He got out of the car, I thought maybe if I could just pretend I was sleeping he'd leave me alone and watch the damn sunset by himself.

Instead, he opened my door and dragged me out. "I know, you're not sleeping."

That made me laugh, but it was too early for this shit.

He pulled me up on his back and started walking towards the beach.

"Come on, it's my last day." It was going to be our last day.

Fine, might as well make these few seconds fun.

"Loser has to get in the water." Before I even said water I was racing down the beach.

Thomas chased after me yelling my name, he caught up to me. Darn his long legs, he picked me up on the way throwing me over his shoulder.

If I was some bystander watching in their car, I would've thought we were the happiest couple ever. That we were so in love and couldn't stand to be apart from each other for a second.

I wish it could've been like that, but it wasn't.

And, it's time I took notice.

Thomas continued running, as I threw light punches on his back. "You're getting closer to shore!" I shrieked.

"Tell me that you love me and will miss me the whole time I'm gone." He held me over the water, Oh how I wish I could.

I just kept kicking for him to let me go.

We sat a fair distance from the shore and sat there, I was watching the waves but he watched the sun.

"I've been cheating on you." There was no tone of emotion in my voice nor face.

"With Finn, I know." He finished the rest of what I had to say and said it with a bit of a chuckle.

"For how long?" I was curious, "The day I got here, I saw you two through the blinds."

"Why didn't you say anything? Why stay?" I finally looked at him, I was faced to his side profile.

"I thought, if I gave you what he had, then I could've saved us." Thomas turned to look back at me,I shook my head.

"Nothing could've saved us."

Thomas left after this, I decided I wanted to stay. I needed the quiet, but it was so lonely.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

[french brit boy + flore galor]
imessage

flore galor
hold me.

french brit boy
what'd ur american ass
do this time.

chats changed!

[finn + florence :)]
imessage

florence :)
my best friends hate me because
i'm a total self denial dick

florence :)
i'm a cheater
i broke up with my boyfriend
i'm stranded at sea

florence :)
oh yeah and i'm completely
consumed by finn
who also hates me

finn
i don't hate you.

florence :)
i'm so sorry
this wasn't mean for you

florence :)
i don't know how to
get out of this

finn
figured, wdym ur
stuck at sea??

florence :)
i'm stuck at the beach
with no one?

finn
you didn't bring ur car?
how did u even get there.

florence
i came with thomas but
like yk

finn
ok i'm coming.

[french brit boy + flore galor]
imessage

flore galor
HOLY CHEESE BALLS
I TEXTED FINN EVERYTHING
INSTEAD OF U
PLS KILL ME

french brit boy
i ate a moldy bagel today

flore galor
?

french brit boy
it was supposed to make
you feel better 😞

flore galor
consider me better.

french brit boy
sooooo, what happened?

this chapter felt empty idk
but this is the downfall to the uprising 💌